- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 496 Mag B3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Formula 34 PC is powered by twin 375-hp Mercruiser 496 MAG engines with Bravo III outdrives. They provide a cruising speed of 34 mph and a top speed of 49 mph. If you are looking for a family cruiser with style, comfort, and performance call now to schedule a showing of this beauty. This boat has been dry stacked and kept inside.
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Mercruiser 375-hp 496 MAG Engines Bravo III Outdrives One Year Remaining Warranty 7.3kW Kohler Generator Air Conditioning Anchor & Windlass Dry Stored Under Cover
- ForwardIslandQueen Berth Mid-Cabin with Convertible Queen Berth Starboard Dinette Port Side Galley Port Side Enclosed Head with
- Corian Counter Top Cherry Cabinets Stainless Steel Sink Microwave Refrigerator
- Cockpit and Helm
- New Bimini Top Mooring Cover Double-Wide Helm Seat with Flip-up Bolsters Portside Companion Lounge Wrap-around Cockpit Lounge with Removable Table Cockpit Wet Bar Walk-Through Windshield Foredeck Sun Pads Extended Swim Platform Transom Door Transom Storage
- Raymarine Depth Finder Standard Marine VHF Radio Compass Flat Screen TV with DVD/MP3 AM/FM/CD Sirius Ready Stereo
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please contact Juan Pasch, CPYB, on his cell at 651-491-1420 or e-mail him at Juan@DenisonYachtSales.com Your Formula Expert: Juan has sucessfully closed on over 100 Formulas during his long career, and currently has over 14 Formulas listed. Call Juan to work with an experienced Formula specialist. Juan is one of a small number of yacht brokers, worldwide, to have earned the Certified Professional Yacht Broker designation (CPYB) which requires the highest ethical standards, rigorous testing and continuing education. Also a member of the Florida Yacht Brokers Association.