- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Posts are a semi-custom heavy duty boat of high quality built for handling heavy seas when necessary. Post Time is in excellent condition with a beautiful teak interior and spacious accommodations due to the 15’9” beam. She has been well maintained, tastefully redecorated, and upgraded with new electronics.
- Post Time sleeps six passengers: 2 in master stateroom amidships, 2 in forward guest quarters and 2 in sofa bed in salon. The large SALON is bright with windows on all 4 sides and new Roman shades, a large L-shaped couch, hi-lo extendable table, 2 chairs, and entertainment center with HDTV and sound system – upholstery and carpet are in excellent condition. The spacious HEAD has a separate shower stall, sink with vanity, good storage and separate doors to each of the 3 cabin areas.. The GALLEY is located 4 steps down from the salon and has a full size refrigerator/freezer with icemaker, 3 burner electric stove with oven, overhead exhaust fan, microwave oven, stainless sink with water purifier, and ample cabinets.
- Furuno GP-1900C GPS / chart plotter (10” color screen) Integrated Furuno autopilot Raytheon R21X radar Standard VHF radio/hailer International depth sounder Impulse fish finder Backup NS-10 Humminbird GPS Sitex Loran C
- Panel behind galley steps 7.5 KW Onan generator Glendenning Synchronizer Oil changing system 110 v shore power with 2 50 amp cords and various adapters 12 v DC system with battery banks 30 amp automatic charger for all 3 batteries Cuisair forward and aft ac/heat Halon fire extinguisher system in engine compartment EPIRB radio CD/MP3 FM/AM audio system with speakers in salon, cockpit and flybridge 12 v FM/AM system Electric winch with stainless steel Danforth anchor Horn
- Other Features / Options
- Exterior wash station and storage Hydraulic steering Fresh water wash down system Complete safety equipment and bell Spare Danforth stern anchor and spare propeller, many other spare parts Large bench on foredeck and bench seating in front of and beside flybridge helm Fenders, lines and charts Exceptional storage with 4 hanging lockers Windshield screen Engines rebuilt in 2006/2007
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For additional details please contact Skip Denison either by email email@example.com or by phone at 954-806-6225.