- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D12/675 on shaft drives
- Number of Engines
Built in England, the Princess 50 is a beautifully designed flybridge Motoryacht.
Beautifully maintained - extensive electronics - bow thruster. Fast cruiser.
$44,000 PRICE REDUCTION! OWNER ANXIOUS TO SELL..
- Displacement: 15 Tons
- Total Power: 675 Cruising Speed: 32-34
- Fresh Water: 125 gals `
- Accommodations & General Layout
- Two staterooms with queen size beds, two enclosed heads with stall showers. Crews quarters. A nice Galley adjacent to the large and comfortable salon. The down helm station is at the forward end of the salon on the starboard side. The second helm station is forward on the flybridge with plenty of room for guests aft.
- Fiberglass construction built to the highest standards.
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment:
- 4in Compass and 3in Compass Volvo Penta engine controls and gauges Dual station Raymarine 100 Auto Pilot Emergency engine shut down switches Raymarine Speed, Depth and Trip with alarm Electric master panel at salon dashboard Breaker panel Dual station Furuno NavNet Radar/Plotter ACR Point Pad Dual station VHF/RT and flybridge intercom Salon/flybridge stereo radio/CD Salon TV/VCR I-Com VHF Radio Intercom and loudhailer
- 220v 50 amp shore power 45 amp battery charger Cummins/Onan 11.5 kw generator in sound box -09/10
- Additional Equipment
- 8 hp Bow Thruster Power-assisted hydraulic steering system Sea-Fire automatic fire extinguisher Remote control Anchor Windlass Electro-hydraulic trim tabs (3) Electric windshield wipers JVC CD player / AM FM Radio Sharp TV and radio in Forward Stateroom JVC DVD and Sharp TV in Guest Stateroom 4 CruiseAir air conditioning / heat
- General Inventory & Walkthrough
- Interior: Beautiful finished Cherry wood throughout Carpets or teak on decks; Leather upholstery Forward Stateroom : Overhead hatch and side ports; Island queen bed, storage under, w/ mirror; at headboard P & S Hanging and storage lockers; Vanity counter tops P & S Forward Stateroom Head: Port side enclosed head with stall shower, electric flush toilet, sink in Corian counter top with mirror over and storage under. Side port with blinds. Guest Stateroom: Starboard side aft of head. Island queen bed with P&S night stands, hanging and storage locker, vanity with mirror, side storage cabinets. Thru door to companion- way to Guest Head : Starboard side aft of forward stateroom and forward of guest stateroom. Enclosed with door to guest stateroom, stall shower, sink in Corian counter top, mirror, storage over and under, electric flush toilet. Side port with blinds. Linen cabinet and large storage locker in hall. Aft, up three steps (storage under) to galley and salon. Galley: Wine cooler under deck , three burner electric cook top, Grill 2 Convection Microwave above cook top, bottle storage cabinet, electric toaster, storage cabinets behind counter and trash bin under. Large S/S sink in Corian counter top with cover, refrigerator under counter and good storage, windows with blinds. Up two steps to Salon Area: to stbd side helm station with helm seat and companion seat. Full engine controls and instrumentation. Good visibility, overhead lighting and good storage. Aft is the Salon : Along the starboard side is a long U-shaped couch with Table. On the port side, aft of the galley, is a two seat couch with a small refrigerator in a cabinet and a TV. The lower side windows are covered with blinds and the upper windows covered with curtains. There is a pull- out glass rack and overhead lighting. All the way aft are the triple-opening stainless-steel framed glass salon doors to the cockpit area. Exterior : The bow has S/S stanchions and rails with a safety mid-wire. On the bow is a S/S roller for the anchor and chain. The anchor is a plow type with chain attached. The side decks are wide enough to comfortably walk down them. Steps down to the beautiful teak deck cockpit area. There is a transom lounge across the back of the cockpit. Covers on each side are intended to hide the aft cleats and mooring lines. The teak covered steps to the flybridge are to port with storage under the steps. The port side transom door leads to a large swimstep and swim ladder. There is a hot and cold water shower for the swimmers. Two hatches in the cockpit deck lead to a large storage area and the other to the engine room. In the storage area is an icemaker. Flybridge: Venturi windshield, full engine controls, most electronic repeaters, etc. A canvas bimini is on a S/S frame over the flybridge. Along the starboard side is a U-shaped lounge big enough for about eight people. A table in front of the lounge and an ice box are at the end of the lounge. Aft of the lounge is a sunbathing area with cushions. A S/S railing surrounds the flybridge for safety. Further aft is the radar arch.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Listing broker Bob Leslie for more information and to make an appointment for personal viewing.