Beautiful Custom Midnight Blue LP hull. Two cabin version with seperate office/work cabin. Ready for passage making, weekends at the islands, or a great liveaboard. "Pilgram" has been well cared for.
ONLY 312 ENGINE HOURS.
FULL COCKPIT ENCLOSURE
- Beam: 14 Ballast: 9700 Displacement: 26000
- Total Power: 76hp Cruising Speed: 8 Max Speed: 8.75
- Fuel: 100 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 50
- Forward is the owners stateroom with queen mattress, hanging lockers, storage drawers, and insuite seperate head/vanity and stand alone stall shower. Main salon has convertable dinette table with seating on all sides. Port side main salon is two captains chairs. Complete entertainment center with flat screen DVD/ Boise surround sound system. Port side aft is galley with double SS sink, microwave, three burner stove with oven, refrigeration top and front opening, and seperate freezer top opening. Lots of counter space in galley. Stb side aft is navagation station with AC/DC electrical panels, VHF, tank monitors. Behind navigation station is guest head with stall shower. Behind guest head is VIP guest cabin with double berth and hanging lockers and storage. On the port side behind galley is office workspace with lots of storage and room to add washer/dryer.
- 3 burner stove with oven Microwave Double SS sink Lots of cupboard space Refrigeration with top and front loading Seperate Freezer top opening
- Raymarine Instrumentation RL72CRC Chartplotter / Radar 2kw Radar Dome mast mounted Speed, Depth, Wind Speed, Wind Direction AutoPilot VHF at navigation station with remote at helm EPIRB Distress Signal Tank Monitors LCD Flat Panel TV Boise DVD/Stereo w Surround Sound
- Inverter Charger 4 House Batteries 1 Starting Battery AC/DC Panel Shore power cord and two 30 amp inlets
- Anchor Windlass Electric Bruce bow Anchor Rode and Chain 300'total 6 Man Liferaft mounted on deck w hydrostatic release Furling Mainsail Furling Genoa Cruising Spin with sock and rigging Solar panel for starting battery Dodger Bimini Center Connector Side enclosures Inflatable Dinghy 4 Stroke outboard motor Dinghy Davits on stern Motor mount with lifting arm Open stern when helmsman seat hindged back Swim ladder telecoping Stern storage lockers Cockpit lockers Genoa and halyard winches in cockpit
- Custom Midnight Blue LP painted hull New batteries 2012 Dinghy on stern Davits 4hp Four Stroke MOB Overboard Module Full Cockpit Enclosure Personal items excluded
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bill Petersen 310 821 5883 firstname.lastname@example.org