- Glen Henderson
- 44DS Owner says Sell!
- 44 (ft.)
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Popular Hunter 44DS. Professionally maintained. Low usage and engine hours. Don't miss this like new Hunter.
PRICE REDUCED TO SELL NOW ! FIRST BUYER GETS A 2008 WAY UNDER MARKET !!
- LWL: 39.2 Beam: 14.5 Max Draft: 6.5' Displacement: 23,000
- Total Power: 56hp Cruising Speed: 7.5 Max Speed: 8.5
- Fuel: 51 Fresh Water: 125 Holding: 45
- Walk Through
- Open transom with swim step stern. Large cockpit (7'+ seats) single folding wheel, with navigation instruments at helm and companion way. Below is owners stateroom aft with large queen centerline berth. Insuite head with stall shower. Good locker space and ventilation. Starboard side is navigation table with electrical panel, navigation instruments, and wireless remote autopilot. Starboard settee with Faue Leather coverings. Flat screen and Bose entertainment system. Port side is galley with refrigeration, freezer, microwave, three burner with oven stove, coffee maker, dish drying rack, and double SS sink. Forward is VIP guest cabin with ample locker space and ensuite head with stall shower.
- Raymarine E80 at Helm E80 at Navigation Table Radar on mast working with each E80 GPS Autopilot Wireless Remote Autopilot Speed, Depth at Companionway Wind Instrument and Autopilot at helm Remote VHF mike at helm VHF at Nav Station
- Deck and Sails
- Electric Anchor Windless Courtesy Lights on swim step and cockpit Electric Halyard Winch Furling Main w Vertical Battens Furling Genoa Solid Boom Vang Bimini Cockpit cushions Cockpit shower Hinged helm seat making for Open Transom Feathering Max Propeller Large swim step with lockers
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bill Petersen email@example.com