This is a beautiful, two owner yacht. Great layout - very roomy. Ideal for cruising and/or live-aboard. Check out the full specs.
- LOA: 47 Displacement: 29900
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 14 Max Speed: 19
- Fuel: 444 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 48
- Fiberglass fully cored hull with a 15" keel; 6-degree deadrise aft. The raised pilothouse offers excellent visibility.
- 110V AC/ 12V DC Westerbeke 12.5kw generator in sound shield/448 hrs (3) 8D Batteries - (1) Group 27 battery Battery Charger
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Raytheon 611T chartplotter Raytheon R21 radar Raytheon V850 color echo sounder Raytheon 650 auto pilot Raytheon VHF Raytheon speed/depth indicator (2)4" Danforth Compass Faria gauges Loud hailer
- MISCELLANEOUS MACHINERY
- (3) Windshield wipers & defrosters Automatic Halon system Raycor filters (4) Bilge pumps Reverse cycle air conditioning/heating 18 gallon Seaward hot water heater Central vacuum system Manifold fuel system Raw water strainers
- GENERAL INVENTORY
- Bow pulpit with roller Muir Cougar windlass / up/down deck switches Bruce plow anchor with chain Stainless steel rails with intermediate plastic Coated wire lifeline Stainless steel fender racks port and stbd Search light on pulpit (2) Storage lockers on foredeck COCKPIT (3) Hatches to generator & storage Hot & cold water shower Storage lockers port & starboard Transom door to swimstep & swim ladder Ray Bleim electric transom mounted davit with center pole tied to keel Transom mounted bait tank Salt & fresh water washdown outlets Easy access to batteries Starboard ladder to flybridge FLYBRIDGE: Port side helm station with swivel helm seat Full controls Port & starboard lounge seats Wet bar w/Norcold refrigerator & storage Port side Lo profile electric davit Canvas bimini on S/S frames & isinglass curtains Radar arch Venturi windshield Stainless steel rails 11' Novurania dinghy w/30hp Suzuki OB Carpets throughout Blinds in salon JVC cassette 5 disc changer JVC AM / FM tuner Samsung 20" Flat Screen LCD TV with DVD 8" Ship’s Bell U-Shaped Up Galley: Norcold refrigerator / freezer Princess 3-burner stove with oven Frigidaire trash compactor Whirlpool microwave Stainless steel sinks w/ Moen faucet Corian counter top Wood flooring Good storage over and under (2) Enclosed Heads Vacu-flush electric toilets Tub/shower in master head Stall shower in guest head Ceramic sinks & mirrors Good storage
- ACCOMMODATIONS & VESSEL WALK-THROUGH
- Sleeps 6 in 3 staterooms. The master stateroom is forward with queen island bed and storage under; hanging lockers and drawers port and starboard. There are two overhead hatches and four ports offering good ventilation and light. The ensuite head is aft on the starboard side. There is a designed stateroom on the port side which, when opened up, makes it part of the master. This stateroom has a settee, which converts to an upper/ lower berth arrangement, a large hanging and drawer storage locker and two ports. Aft, down companionway, is a locker on the portside and a central vacuum system on the starboard side. Further aft is the VIP stateroom with a double bed and storage under, a hanging locker, and two ports. Across to starboard is the guest head. Continuing aft and up four steps to the U-shaped galley to port with a good-sized counter facing the salon area. To starboard is the entertainment center with a stainless steel sink, U-line icemaker, NuTone food processor and blender with plenty of good storage beneath. Further aft is an L-shaped lounge and folding hi-lo teak table. Aft of galley to port is a 20Â” Panasonic television in a covered cabinet. Further aft are two upholstered chairs and enclosed cabinets along the port bulkhead. Large windows for good light and ventilation. Out through a sliding door to the cockpit. Back in the salon going forward, are four steps next to the entertainment center, which lead up to the pilothouse. The master electrical panel is to starboard. The helm is center with helm seat. Full instrumentation on the panel. Aft and to port is a large L-shaped lounge seat with a table. Above seat is good storage. There are port and starboard wing doors leading out to the foredeck. Aft are four steps leading up to the flybridge with second helm station and full controls, port side L-shaped lounge seat and full length lounge seat to starboard with storage under. Aft to port is the wet bar. To starboard is the electric low profile davit and dinghy chocks.
- The Brokerage offers the details of this vessel in good faith, but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information, nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
- Uta Leslie 310 995 5043 email@example.com Bill Petersen 310 821 5883 firstname.lastname@example.org