- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 7.4 L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This beauty is ready for cruising or entertaining. A new port engine was installed in 2009 and at the same time the starboard engine was rebuilt. There are only 30 hours on both engines. This month, September 2010, a complete new canvas package was added. We understand that the slip may be assumable for a qualified buyer.Major price reduction!! Owner is moving up to a larger boat and is VERY MOTIVATED. See full specs.
- Total Power: 320 Cruising Speed: 20 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 225 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 28
- Fiberglass with a modified V- hull. High-gloss cherry cabinetry. Excellent helm layout with burled dash. Very roomy salon area for entertaining.
- Mercruiser 7.4L MPI 320 hp - 30 hrs - Port Engine NEW IN 2009 - Starboard Engine totally rebuilt in 2009
- 110V AC / 12V DC AC/DC breaker panel (4) Batteries 10 Amp battery charging system 4.5 kw Westerbeke generator
- ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATIONAL EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine RL80C Pathfinder Raytheon GPS / Nav 398 Raytheon ST60 Tridata auto helm Raytheon VHF 4” Ritchie compass
- MISCELLANEOUS MACHINERY
- Trim tabs Electric bilge alarms Hydraulic steering Windshield wipers Fire extinguishers Heat & air-conditioning
- GENERAL INVENTORY
- S/S bow roller Galvanized Delta anchor w/ chain Lofrans electric windlass w/ cockpit remote GE spotlight S/S deck rails (4) Fender racks Complete camper canvas package NEW IN 2010 Radar arch Tan gel coat dashboard Full instrumentation Helm seat w/ bolster & companion seat (2) Cockpit bench seats w/ table Cockpit area converts to sun pad w/cushions Electric engine hatch Cockpit refrigerator / freezer Molded fiberglass deck access steps Transom door to port Transom locker storage Swim platform S/S telescopic boarding ladder Portable bait tank Galley: Dual voltage refrigerator/ freezer Kenyon 2-burner stove GE microwave oven Corian countertop w/sink Polished chrome faucet Trash receptacle 13” Panasonic TV/VHS Plenty of storage above & below Salon: Large convertible settee w/ table (2) Hatches above (2) Portholes Carpeted throughout w/ runners Lights & mirrors Mid Cabin Stateroom: Seating area/converts to double berth Night stand / plenty of storage Porthole Privacy curtain Master Stateroom: Centerline queen bed 3-way hatch/mirrors/lights & portholes Hanging locker & privacy curtain Head: Vacu-Flush toilet w/macerator Hand held shower w/curtain Counter w/sink & storage
- ACCOMMODATIONS & VESSEL WALKTHROUGH:
- Sleeps 5 in 2 staterooms and a convertible dinette. Forward stateroom has a queen centerline bed with a step up seat to starboard. Aft to galley to port and further aft to head. Across to starboard is salon with convertible dinette. Aft to mid-cabin stateroom with nightstand and a convertible double berth. Up 4 steps to the starboard helm station with captains and companion seats. Across is the wet bar and aft the cockpit area with plenty of seating and a sun pad area with filler cushions. Transom door leads to the swim platform. Side decks are accessed by a molded fiberglass step which leads to the foredeck.
- Additional Information
- All systems gone through/checked and repaired as needed.
- The Brokerage offers the details of this vessel in good faith, but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information, nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.