Do you like to fish? Get on board! This 48' Uniflite will get you there in comfort in any sea conditions.
The Uniflite 48 Convertible is a good-looking and a good-running offshore sportfisherman built to compete in tournament-level events. She's constructed on a solid fiberglass modified-V hull design with balsa coring in the hullsides from the waterline up. The "no blister model" This was Uniflite's largest foray into the big-boat sportfishing market. Outside, the 48's huge cockpit comes with in-deck storage and direct access to the engine room. The flybridge is arranged with the helm console aft on the centerline with bench seating forward. The sidedecks are notably wide and the Uniflite is known for her agile handling. Come see, you won't be disappointed!
- Total Power: 550
- Fuel: 990 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 40
- From bow to stern - Anchor road locker and master stateroom with island type berth forward. Master stateroom has an enclosed shower to starboard. Aft are are 2 head compartments to port and a guest cabin to starboard. Step up to the galley to starboard and refridgerators and wet bar to port. Step up again to the main salon, engines below with settees to port and starboard (couch converts to bed). Step out to the aft cockpit with the cockpit steering station to port, fish wells, bait tanks and generators below. A ladder goes to the fly brigewith the upper steering station and pax seating. Staterooms (2) Heads Vac-U-Flush(2) Convertable Couch - double berth (1)
- Master Cabin
- A comfortable, and inviting master stateroom with and island style bed,an enclosed head/shower and plenty of closet space.
- Full galley to make you feel right at home Stove/Oven Microwave Instant Hot/Cold filter water 2 U Line Refridgerator and freezers U Line Ice Maker Wet Bar Trash compactor
- The salon features a hide a bed sofa, teak high/low coffee/dinning table and love seat Sharp LCD TV Sony Direct TV Box Panasonic VHS Bose surround sound stereo AM/FM/CD Player 10 CD Changer
- Aft Cockpit
- A complete fish fighting cockpit, with lower helm, cleaning station w/cutting board and sink. An organized tackle box with 9 rod rocket launchers, a live baitwell and both fresh and saltwater washdowns. Lower Helm Cleaning Station w/sink 9 Rod Rocket Launchers Live well Fresh/Saltwater Washdowns
- Flybridge & Electronics
- Comfortable fully enclosed flybridge, with 2 coolers, bench seating, and 2 pilot chairs. Compass VHF SSB Rador 48 Mile GPS/Plotter Depth Finder Fish Finder Loud Hailer
- Fore Deck Equipment
- This fore deck is meant for fishing. Casting bait tank Rod holders 10 cu ft fridge/freezer Storage box Davit system w/dinghy chocks 12 Tender w/40HP Honda 2 Stroke
- Engine & equipment Room
- 2 Detroit 8V92 Turbo (550 HP) 2 Generators 8Kw, and 6 Kw 13 Deep cycle batteries Inverter 3 Kw
- Fuel & Water Systems
- Fuel:5 Alum tanks 980 Gal total w/transfer pump Water: 1 FRP tank 200 Gal total Watermaker system 500 GPD
- 12' Caribe Center console 40 HP Honda 4 Stroke outboard
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available to be seen 7 days a week, contact Denise George 310-490-9432