- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3116 Catepillars
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Lot's of Extras and Upgrades! Waxed, buffed and ready to impress!
Aside from her aggressive styling, the interior configurations of What's Next are right out of a European design book.
Rare 3 Stateroom layout on lower level with portside lower helm. Perfect for families and cruising entertainment. MUST SEE! Best priced Diesel of its kind on the market by far.
- LWL: 40
- a VERY RARE FIND A THREE STATROOM LAYOUT with salon, galley and dinette. Forward Stateroom provides a spacious area with a full-size bed,cedar lined lockers with mirror, V-Berth storage cabinets, and floor storageis also provided. The entertainment center in the forward stateroom providesTV/VCR Combo with remote, antenna & TV Coax to dockside. The Head for theforward stateroom has a Head and Shower with vacuum flush head w/ fiberglasscover, Molded Vanity w/ sink, storage and medicine w/ mirror. The shower w/seat, adjustable shower wand and bifold door. The Port Stateroom for yourcomfort has two twin beds w/filler cushion to convert to a King-Size Bedw/pillows and linens, Cedar -lined hanging locker w/mirror door, Built-instorage w/drawers, Floor Storage. Guest Head and Shower offers vacuum flushhead w/fiberglass cover, Vanity w/ Sink, Storage and Medicine cabinetw/mirror, Shower is w/ Seat, adjustable wand & Bi-folding Door. The salon isset up perfectly to entertain all your guest.
- Salon has sofa with storage below, Dining Cocktail table Entertainment Center TV/VCR Combo with remote Antenna & TV coax to dockside. Dinette area has a Opposed Dinette w/ Table & seating for four, Storage in in Seat bases
- Galley area; Propvides all the conveniencesof home, Flush mount three burner electric stove Microwave Oven Stainlesssteel Stove Rail 120v/ 12v Refrigerator / Freezer Lower cabinet forstorage Glass & Bottle Storage Cabinet Custom Molded Countertops & sink w/Single lever Faucet Concealed Trash Receptacle Dual Voltage Lighting Stainless Steel Sea Rail.
- Deck & Hull equipment
- Bow Pulpit with S/S Safety Rails Anchor Locker with washdown Bowmar Deck vent Hatch with cover Rod Holders Stainless steel port light (4opening 4 fixed) PVC Rub Rail with S/S Insert. Color Coordinated Thru-Hull fittings. Underwater Exhaust Prop Tunnels Oil & Fuel Resistant Gelcoat Bilge High Performance Vinylester Resin Cockpit Engine Access Hatch Cockpit & Engine Room Lighting S/S Navigation Lighting System BootStripes S/S Safety Rail w/ Welded Stantions Lorfrans Rope Chain Windlass with foot switches 8 (4 bolt) S/S Cleats S/S Deck Fill Plates(water,waste & fuel Ice Maker Transom Door Cockpit Storage Locker. TransomStorage Locker Shore Water Hook-Up Fresh Water Washdown Dual Trumpet Horns
- Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Dual 30 Amp shore power connections inside the transom storage locker(Plug-in out of the weather) 8kw Westerbeke Diesel Generator Generator has remote Start Switch W/ water muffler and sea waterstrainer. Genset has 1,538 hours A/C & D/C Breaker panel Remote CurcuitBreaker Panels(bridge & engine room) Emergency Start Switch(bridge) Fuel Crossover System Auto Bilge Pumps (3) Bilge Pumps w/ High WaterAlarms Hot Water Heater w/ Exchanger Macerator Dual Volt Lighting Electric Bilge Blowers Oil Change System Battery Charging System Battery Selector Switch & On/Off Bilge Lights Aluminum Fuel Tanks w/Elctric Sending Units Auto Halon Fire Suppression System Engine DripSumps Bonded Engine Room Dripless Shaft Logs Engine Room Washdown 12v Receptacles Telephone & TV inlets w/ cords Power Exhaust Vents(heads& Galley Aft hot/cold built in shower
- Electronics & Navigation
- GPS/Loran NAV398 with108 GPS Sensor Garmin GNS 530Chart plotter VHF Radio-202 w/ Remote Speaker and 8' Antenna RaytheonR20XX Raster Scan Radar ARC Remote Spotlight Snap In Carpet CourtesyLights Alulminum Framed Verturi WindshieldCustom fiberglasshard top W/Full Enclosure Stainless Steel Bridge Safety Rails Molded Bridge AccessSteps Fiberglass Bridge Access BlockoffRaypilot 650 Auto Pilot B&G Quad Multifunction Instrument(Depth Finder Speed/Sumlog, Temp. EngineSynchronizer Automatic Halon System 12v Receptacle Trim Tab Controls Windlass Controls Tachometers W/ Hourmeters Backlit Switch Panels W/weatherproof rocker swithes Circuit Breakers W/ Dimmer Control Low GlareBlue Night Lighting Compass Aft Facing Lounger L- Shaped Bench Seating Hydraulic Steering W/ Tilt Wheel Sideline Helm Seat Co-pilot Seat
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Bob Leslie at 310.422.5883