- 63 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This exquisite, head turning Express Sun Sport has spent most of her life on Lake Erie, then in Florida and in Southern California. She is in beautiful condition and has been professionally maintained by a licensed Captain.
Washer & Dryer.
NEW cockpit upholstery.
Subzero refrigerator & freezer.
Oak flooring in the galley
Massive seating area in the cockpit.
- Displacement: 54500
- Total Power: 1050 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 800 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 70
- Fiberglass fully cored, deep-V hull, 19-degree deadrise aft, with prop pockets. A visually impressive vessel with a long foredeck.
- 240/120V AC; 12V DC 15 KW Westerbeke Generator-2198 hrs (3) ProMarine battery chargers: (2) 24Vs & (1) 12V Batteries: 2 banks 24V & 1 bank 12V
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Shipmate CP 32 GPS Furuno 36 mi radar Robertson auto pilot Hynautic hydraulic steering ICom M602 VHF Radio Datamarine depth and speed Bennett trim tabs
- Miscellaneous Machinery
- Racor fuel filters Groco water filters (3) windshield wipers Glendinning power cord system Bilge pumps and alarms (4) Reverse cycle air conditioning units Electric hot water heater Central vacuum system Remote spotlight Frigidare washer/dryer
- General Inventory
- Bow pulpit with roller Electric windlass Bruce plow anchor with chain Stainless steel rails Cockpit: carpet throughout S/S framed windshield w/center opening section (3) electric windshield wipers helm station with full instrumentation pedestal helm seat bench companion seat port side wet bar with sink Raritan icerette Norcold refrigerator - New starboard side C-shaped lounge with table lounge port and starboard half circle lounge aft radar arch vinyl canvas bimini on S/S frame isinglass curtains – New back curtain New cockpit upholstery (2) Transom doors – port & starboard Large 2-tier swim platform S/S swim ladder Carpets throughout/recently replaced Blinds throughout Sony TV Sony Stereo Harman Kardon Disc Player Harman Kardon Cassette Deck Harman Kardon Stereo AM/FM Rcvr Galley: Subzero Freezer with icemaker Subzero refrigerator Blanco 4-burner counter top stove Frigidaire microwave Broam trash compactor Black & Decker coffee maker sink Oak flooring (2) Enclosed Heads: Vacu-flush toilets stall showers sinks good storage tile flooring Crew’s Quarters aft: (2) single berths Vacu-flush toilet, sink & shower AM/FM radio
- Accommodations & Vessel Walk-Through
- The master stateroom is forward with large queen island berth with storage under; cedar lined hanging locker, drawers and side counter shelves. There is a Panasonic TV with VHS. The master ensuite head is aft on the starboard side. There is a Vacu-flush toilet, stall shower and large counter with sink. Good storage and tile flooring. The guest head is on the port side. The Vacu-flush toilet is in the stall shower area. The counter is good size with sink; tile flooring. Across on the starboard side is a locker with a Frigidaire washer/dryer. Aft is the entertainment center with storage under. On the port side is the dinette with a C-shaped lounge seat and round table. Aft is the galley with good storage and large counter. A very large lounge is aft along the starboard side and across the aft end. Above the lounge are glass murals which add a great deal to the salon area. The master electrical panel is located above the steps to the cockpit area and above a large locker. Up five steps through a hatch to the cockpit. To starboard is the fully instrumented helm station with pedestal helm seat and bench companion seat alongside. Across to port is a wet bar with a Raritan icerette and a Nordic refrigerator. Aft of the helm station on the starboard side is a rather large curved upholstered seating area with a round table in the center. Additional upholstered bench seating on both the port and starboard sides. Aft in the center of the transom is a half circle lounge with hatch to crew’s quarters and engine compartment. Transom doors on the port and starboard sides offer easy access to the two-layer swim platform and swim ladder.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.