The M242 is a 24-foot, high performance, family-oriented day racer and weekender.The total sail inventory consists of a main, roller furling jib and 210% spinnaker. The roller-furling jib dramatically simplifies boat handling and encourages family crews. With a PHRF handicap of 150-156 seconds per mile, it seems that the PHRF handicappers certainly respect the performance ability of the M242.
While the accommodations below decks are spartan, the M242 is not a stripped out racer. It features a hull and deck liner to finish the interior nicely, eliminating the "sweating" many small boats experience. And if you feel the urge to gunkhole on a weekend outing with the family, there actually is enough room below to sleep four, with 6' sitting headroom.
- Beam: 8 Ballast: 930 Displacement: 2500
- Tohatsu Outboard (2 Stroke) Total Power: 2.5 HP
- Sail Inventory
- 2 Complete Sets of Ullman Racing Sails (A and B), with an additional jib and mainsail for practice.
- Other Gear
- Raytheon Knot Meter Tacktick Micro Compass New Yard Trailer, capable of converting to a road trailer Side Cushions and V Berth All running rigging is tapered
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Denise George 310-490-9432