- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This boat has been maintained in great condition – just like new. The owner obviously takes pride in the boat. She has a Pewter color hull that is very striking. The owner feels he must sell inasmuch as the family now has twin boys that must be looked after. An opportunity for someone to pick up a good boat – ready to go.
- Displacement: 14600
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 25 Max Speed: 35
- Fuel: 225 Fresh Water: 40 Holding: 28
- Accommodations & Vessel Walk-Thru:
- Sleeps 6: In forward master stateroom, on convertible lounge sofa in salon and in aft stateroom under the helm station. The master stateroom has a full width bed with storage under. There is an overhead hatch for air and light. Closets are aft on port and starboard sides. The starboard closet has a mirrored door. A curtain offers privacy. Aft on port side is the big galley and opposite on the starboard side is a big lounge seat that converts into a double bed. A table is in front of the lounge. Storage cabinets are over and behind the lounge. The master electric panel is on the bulkhead aft of the lounge. Aft, mounted in the bulkhead, is a good sized LG TV. Further aft is another cabin under the helm station with seats all around that converts into a double bed. Aft of the galley on the port side is the enclosed head. Up four steps through a sliding hatch to the large cockpit area. Forward on starboard side is the helm station with a lot of deck area behind the windshield. The electronics and controls are well laid out for easy viewing and not obstructing the view out for the helmsman. Two seats aft for the helmsman and companion. Across to port is an additional seat. Aft on the port side is a wet bar. Across to starboard aft of the helm station seats is a large lounge seat that curves and continues aft and across the stern. The transom door is on the port side and opens to an extended swim platform w/swim ladder. There is a canvas cover that encloses the aft part of the cockpit.
- Wider in the beam than her predecessor, with a newly designed cockpit and a deep-V hull. The sleek styling of the 340 conceals an interior that seems remarkably spacious for a 34 foot boat. The upscale décor is accented with rich plum wood cabinetry and earth tone fabrics and upholstery. Corian counters and quality hardware are found in the galley. There is an electric hatch lift over the engine compartment. The helm is notable for its excellent design and good visibility. The deep-V fiberglass hull has a 21 degree deadrise aft.
- Twin MerCruisers Model T-VD-8.1S gas engines. Approximately 50 Hrs. 370 HP V-drives Automatic fire suppression system
- 12V AC / 110V DC 5 KW Kohler generator Inverter / Charger
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment:
- VHF Radio Raymarine C-80 radar Smart Craft Diagnostics Instrumentation – Fuel level, GPS Interface, tachometers, speedometer, air/water temperature, usage, trim level, etc. Clarion AM/FM single CD Sirius satellite radio with remote control in cockpit (6) CD changer and (8) speakers Flatscreen LCD television and DVD player
- Miscellaneous Machinery:
- Engine oil and water alarms High-water bilge and cabin alarms Engine emergency start system Trim Tabs Hydraulic steering Tilt wheel steering Battery Solenoid switches Dripless shaft logs Galvanic isolators Air Conditioning/Heating Custom Integral vent system Underwater exhaust Pressure water system 6 Gal water heater Zinc bonding system
- General Inventory:
- Lofrans Electric Windlass w/foot switches S/S Bow roller Plow type anchor w/chain Chain locker deck hatch S/S Rails, stanchions and hand rails Foredeck hatch Foredeck cushions Windshield with center electric vented section (2) Windshield wipers Deck mounted skylights Arch Canvas bimini on frame w/isinglass curtains Canvas cover over cockpit area Transom door Extended swim platform w/swim ladder Deep pile carpets w/canvas runners Plum wood cabinets S/S port lights Teak galley flooring and steps
- Sink in-counter top w/cover LG Microwave coffee combo w/ coffee maker Kenmore BrewNwave Kenyon 2-burner stove top in-counter w/cover 12V/120V Refrigerator under counter Drawer storage w/cutlery insert Storage – Above and below counter
- Enclosed Head:
- VacuFlush toilet Curtain Shower Mirror Vent Good storage – Medicine Cabinet