This beautiful Yacht offers the upper deck attributes of an express cruiser and the interior comforts of an aft cabin Motor Yacht. Below deck accommodations are impressive with luxurius upholstery, cherry woodwork, tiered side windows and huge staterooms.
- Fully cored fiberglass modified-V hull with a 16-degree deadrise aft.
- Twin Volvo Penta diesel engines. 370 HP Hours: Port: 177.6 hrs Stbd: 174.8 hrs Turbocharged - Sea strainers - Racor fuel filters
- 12v / 120v Onan 9kw Generator/203 hrs Generator sound shield 12v Inverter 15amp ProMarine charger NEW 8D Batteries
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine Auto Pilot ST70 (New) Icon VHF Radio w/2-way speaker system KVH Satellite gyroscope antenna Raymarine color plotter/radar Depth Finder KVH Satellite TV antenna, tracks underway & at anchor Plastime 4" Offshore Compass Raymarine GPS / Chartplotter / Radar Sea Key satellite security system
- Additional Equipment
- Bow Thruster Marine Air Air Conditioner / Heat Central Vacuum system Seaward Water Heater (New) SeLand waste system & discharge pumps Water tank gauge Search light w/remote control Maxwell windlass Atwood shower sump pumps Fixed fire extinguisher system in engine room
- General Inventory
- EXTERIOR: S/S Bow & side rails Anchor roller Maxwell Anchor Windlass Fortress Galvanized anchor w/225' 5/16" chain (New) Sun Pads forward (New) Side decks Wing doors P & S Hardtop, two overhead opening vents & isinglass side & aft curtains Two windshield wipers Stbd side helm station w/full controls Double helm seat & companion lounge seat Additional seats aft: 2 stbd side, 1 port side 3 seat lounge facing forward/stbd side aft with table between Wet bar with refrigerator/icemaker & sink aft Wing doors P&S Port side steps to swim platform Oversized swim platform with swim ladder Electric s/s dinghy davit by Olsson (New) Achilles hard bottom dinghy w/20hp Yamaha OB NEW custom cover for dinghy & OB INTERIOR: Carpets throughout Curtains at windows High Gloss cherry cabinets throughout Lots of windows for light & portlights for air. Salon & Galley: Dinette for four people to stbd forward. Aft is galley w/teak & holly deck Corian counter top w/s/s sink Princess 2-burner counter top stove Black & Decker coffee maker Tappan Microwave Princess electric oven Stand-up Tundra refrigerator/freezer Sharp 20" TV with DVD player Good storage Portside L-shaped lounge Master electric panel aft with storage under (2)Heads: Enclosed stall showers Vacu-flush toilets
- Accommodations & Walkthrough
- Sleeps 4 in 2 staterooms fore and aft. The forward stateroom has a queen size bed with storage under, 2 port lights and large hanging locker to port. Storage lockers P&S. Sharp TV and Blaupunbt DVD. Enclosed head aft on starboard side w/portlight and tile deck. Sink in counter, Vacu-flush toilet and good storage. Enclosed stall shower on port side w/ portlight. Through door and up three steps to the salon. Dinette for four people to starboard. L-shaped lounge to port. The galley is aft on the starboard side with good storage and large counter area. The master electric panel is aft on the port side with storage under. There are four lower windows and six higher windows offering good light throughout the salon area. Two vents allow for air flow. The master stateroom access is port side aft down three steps. Island queen bed center aft. Sharp TV with DVD player. Good locker and drawer storage and a cedar lined hanging locker. Two portlights on the port side with storage lockers over. There are also storage lockers on the stbd side. Aft facing windows overlooking the swim platform. There is an enclosed head along the starboard side with stall shower and vacu-flush toilet. Sink in counter and mirrors over. A washer/dryer combo is in a cabinet also on the starboard side. A large hatch in the salon deck offers easy access to the large engine room. Plenty of room offers easy access to the engines. The engine room is clean and orderly with good battery storage facilities. The generator is also easy to access. There are 203 hours on the Onan generator. The sea strainers and Racor filters are all easy to get at. From the salon, up five steps to the bridge deck. The helm station is starboard side forward. Large windows in the windshield offer good vision all around. Two windshield wipers. Hardtop with canvas curtains and isinglass windows both sides and aft. The helm station has full instrumentation and a double helm seat. Across is a lounge seat. Additional seats aft – two on starboard side and one on port side all facing aft. Across on starboard side are additional seats facing forward with a table between. Aft on the port side is a wet bar with sink, cutting board, refrigerator, ice maker and storage locker. Glass wing doors keep the aft deck warm, yet allowing guests to see out. Side decks with S/S rails make walking forward easy. Sun pads are located on the fore deck. Fender racks keep the fenders from rolling around on the foredeck. From the aft deck, access to the swim platform is down a few steps. There is a swim ladder and an electric davit holding an Achilles hard bottom dinghy with a 20 hp outboard (Both New). The davit is mounted on the aft edge of the swim platform, which offers easy walkway across to the starboard side. Storage lockers are built into the platform.
- Broker Comments
- SOGGY DOLLAR is a very roomy boat for her size. She has been well maintained with a number of improvements recently completed. She has many bells and whistles including a bow thruster, KVH Satellite TV antenna system, air conditioning (including the aft deck area), new isinglass and canvas, new hard bottom dinghy and outboard and new electric davit system. The helm and aft deck flow together to make a great entertainment area. The interior offers a comfortable and spacious living area.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call Denise George @ 310-490-9432 Or Uta Leslie @ 310-995-5043