Blue water cruiser. Classic full keel design. Boat is 90% completed and is ready for its next owner to complete the project and go cruising. The boat is rigged and ready to sail and only the last details are left to do.
- Electrical and Electronics
- Charger – Lewco Electronics 3-bank with integral charge divider Circuit breakers – Heinemann a/c & d/c Meters – a/c volt & ammeter; d/c volt & ammeter - Triplett Battery selector switch – Cole-Hearse Battery – single 24C lead acid, under pilot berth Radio/VHF – Apeleco Depth sounder – Data-Marine Compass – Ritchie Navigator Bilge pump – Rule 1750 12vdc electric Bilge pump – Whale Gusher – manual diaphragm (cockpit) Running lights – Aqua-Signal Radio – am/fm Concord w/Kenwood 3-way speakers Knot meter – VDO/Sumlog
- Rigging and Deck Hardware
- Mast – LeFiell Mfg.- tabernacle (hinged step) mast, main boom & staysail boom Winches – 2 jib sheets – Barient* #28 two-speed, self-tailing ss, custom stainless winch mounts 3 halyard sheets – Barlow #16 bronze one-speed Bow pulpit – tabernacle (mast cradle) stainless w/anchor roller Boom gallows – black anodized aluminum & teak Sails – West Sails, Costa Mesa - main, yankee jib, self-tending (club foot) staysail Blocks & tracks – Schaefer Marine Ground tackle – Anchor - 35# Danthforth 35H High Tensile Anchor - 40# “Danforth” clone - 100’ – 3/8” BBB galvanize chain with oversize links both ends Tiller – mahogany/ash main; and stainless emergency
- Misc Spares and Gear
- Propeller shaft – monel metal fully machined Fenders – Taylor inflatable Winch handles, Barient* - single & double lock-in handles – chrome bronze Winch handle, Barlow – single handle, bronze Dacron line – 300’ Samson braid, new in bag Sail bags Engine spares – injector, gasket set, manual, thermostat, pump impellers, filters, cold-start control, fuses Battery boxes Hardware – hatch lifts, hinges, garment hooks, cabinet latches Dorade boxes – teak, not installed Caning for two unfinished cabinet doors Deck prism – cast resin with bronze frame, not installed Cowl vents – Vetus, rotating w/cover plates & locking rings, not installed PDFs Boat hook *Barient parts available from Hutton-Arco
- Construction Materials
- All material USA unless noted Fasteners – 304 or 316 stainless steel & silicone bronze Hardware – hinges, handles, fittings - Perko Cabin sole - teak– bedded in Dolfinite Overhead/hull – insulated with rigid expanded foam Interior woodwork – teak, mahogany, Peruvian cedar (imported) Overhead – Formica V32, vanilla Dinette table pedestal, aluminum Hawse pipes – Elk Brass Foundry- bronze fore/aft 4 total Stansions – LeFiell - black anodized aluminum, 8 total Thru-hulls, seacocks, raw water strainer (bronze) – Groco Ports – 10 - Wilcox-Crittenden- silicone bronze, rectangular 6-14” 4-12” Port – 1 - Elk Brass Foundry – bronze, round 10” Hoses/fittings – Trident, Areoquip, Gates, Carlisle Sinks – Galley- Moen, two basin deep bar sink, Head- Moen, vanity sink Stove – Shipmate propane, 3-burner cook-top w/solenoid shutoff & pressure gauge Custom cushions & curtains 2 Kerosene lamps – Aqua-Signal bulkhead mount, main cabin & head (NZ)
- Engine – accessible from cockpit or main cabin Volvo-Penta MD11C 2cylinder, 23bhp-1,000hrs (cruise 5-6knts @ 1800rpm) Volvo engine maintenance manual Controls – Morse single lever, cockpit side mount Propeller – Columbian Hydrosonic 3-blade 10X16 phosphor bronze Shaft – monel metal and spare machined shaft Filters, fuel – Fram filter/separator Fuel capacity – one 30gal & one 15gal aluminum tank – Coast Marine Tank
- Westsail 32 Hull # 714 Built/delivered 1978 Launched 1980 color: ivory/camel Delivered as kit: Hull (new one-piece hull construction), deck and fiberglass sole liner, bowsprit, bow platform, boomkins, teak rub rails & cap rails, hatches Ballast: 7,000# lead as three pieces factory installed, bonded in resin
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bill Petersen email@example.com