- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Twin 454s
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
New Fuel Tank
This super clean and professionally maintained 370 Voyager has been lovingly cared for to the highest standard. The owner has made many upgrades to her in recent years and she shows better than new. You will not find a nicer version of this boat anywhere.
Please call for an appointment to see her today!
- Hull and Deck Layout
- The Carver 370 Voyager is a modified-V hull with a fairly flat 11 degree deadrise at the transom. This hull is one of the first Jules Marshall raised pilothouse designs created. The cockpit is Large and open with a walk through transom door for easy access. There is a large lazzarette in the cockpit floor which houses the generator. There are molded in steps which allow passage to the foredeck along the sides of the cabin. The cockpit also features a ladder to the flybridge area. Forward is the foredeck with a wrap around stainless steel bow rail. Anchoring is a breeze with the electric windlass and large anchor locker to store the Chain and rode. There is deck pad for lounging when in port. There is also a large deck hatch for an additional means of entrance egress form the forward cabin. The flybridge is large with plenty of seating for the captain and guests while under way. There is a new bimini top to shield everyone from the sun on those extra warm days. There is also a full enclose for those less than perfect days we all encounter on occasion.
- Interior Accommodations
- You enter the main salon of the boat through the large sliding door from the cockpit. It is a nice sized salon with a couch to port and twin barrel seats to starboard. up two steps to the bridgedeck area, you will find the dinette which converts easily to a double berth. Across to starboard is the galley with twin under counter refrigeration, stove/oven combination, microwave, sink and plenty of storage. The forward most countertop folds up to reveal a helm seat for comfort when at the lower helm. Forward and down three steps is access to the guest cabins. The forward stateroom has an island double bed with drawer storage underneath. There are hanging lockers to both port and starboard. The stateroom has a large overhead hatch and two portlights, offering good light and ventilation. Aft of the master cabin on the portside, is the second stateroom with a bunk type bed with storage under. A hanging locker is aft. A portlight is in the exterior bulkhead. Across to starboard, is an enclosed head with separate stall shower, Vacu-flush toilet, stainless steel sink, a mirrored cabinet above the counter and a good size storage locker. The interior is surrounded with natural light from the large sliding glass windows both port and starboard, the windshield forward, and large sliding doors aft. A custom hatch has been installed over the dinette, offering good access via a folding ladder to the flybridge. The interior sports new carpeting throughout with the exception of the galley area which has a custom teak and holly sole.
- Mechanical / Electrical
- Twin Crusaider 8.7Litre - 454ci Marine engines with approximately 150 on each. Both engines replaced in 2008 6.5 kw Kohler Generator in shield - approx 140 hrs. Battery charger. 30Amp / 110 Volt shorepower system with Cord
- Lower Helm: B & G Network NAV Robertson F230 autopilot Icom VHF radio 5" Compass Trim Tab controls Searchlight w/remote Dual horns JVC stereo Flybridge: Robertson autopilot B&G Network Quad Rudder Indicator Furuno depth sounder Raytheon 390 GPS Raytheon 41 mile radar Raytheon chart plotter Icom VHF radio Trim tab controls Ritchie 5" compass Anchor windlass remote control
- Miscellaneous Equipment
- Danforth anchor with chain & nylon rode Maxwell 500 electric anchor windlass 110V Water heater S/S railings Avon 10ft Inflatable dinghy with 6.5hp Mercury Outboard Weaver davit system on swim step
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.