- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Twin 454s
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Fiberglass modified V hull and superstructure. 11-degree deadrise aft. The Voyager’s two-stateroom floor plan is arranged with both galley and dinette on the bridgedeck level leaving the salon as a wide-open entertainment area. Seating on the flybridge will accommodate six to eight people. Reasonably wide sidedecks offer good access to the foredeck.
- 12V AC/110V DC - 6.5 kw Kohler Generator in shield - approx 140 hrs. Battery charger.
- At Lower Station: B & G Network NAV - Robertson F230 autopilot - Icon VHF radio - 5" Compass - Trim Tab controls - Searchlight w/remote - Dual horns - JVC stereo On Flybridge: Robertson autopilot - B&G Network Quad - Rudder Indicator - Furuno depth sounder - Raytheon 390 GPS - Raytheon 41 mile radar - Raytheon chart plotter - Icon VHF radio - Trim tab controls - Ritchie 5" compass - Anchor windlass remote control
- Miscellaneous Machinery
- (3) Windshield wipers - Danforth anchor w/100' chain & 50' nylon rode - Maxwell 500 electric anchor windlass - 110V Water heater - S/S railings
- General Inventory/Accommodations & Vessel Walkthru
- Sleeps 8 in 2 staterooms, convertible dinette and convertible couch. The forward stateroom has an island double bed with storage under. There are two hanging lockers to port and starboard. The stateroom has a large overhead hatch and two portlights, port and starboard, offering good light and ventilation. Aft, on port side, is an enclosed head with stall shower, Vacu-flush toilet, sink in-counter, a mirrored cabinet above the counter and a good size storage locker. A port light is in the exterior bulkhead. Across the companionway, on the portside, is the second stateroom with a bunk type bed with storage under. A hanging locker is aft. A portlight is in the exterior bulkhead. Aft and up three steps to the bridgedeck. Forward, on the starboard side, is the helm station with full controls and a folding bench helm seat. A storage locker is located under the deck behind the helm. Three windshield wipers offer full width clear view forward. Across to port is the dinette, which will seat four people comfortably. The dinette converts into a double bed with storage under. Large storage areas are also located under the deck. Sliding glass windows are on both sides. A hatch has been installed over the dinette, offering good access via a folding ladder to the flybridge. The dinette area has indirect lighting. The hot water heater is located under the seat. Across, on the starboard side, aft of the helm, is the U-shaped galley. With the helm seat folded down, additional counter space is made available. Under the counter are two refrigerator/freezers. Along the starboard side is a two burner Princess stove. A S/S in-counter sink and a Goldstar microwave above the counter. There is good drawer and cabinet storage under the counter. A sliding glass window over the galley offers a good hand-thru to the flybridge helm station. Engine room hatches are in the galley/dinette deck. Aft, down two steps to the salon with a portside convertible couch with storage under plus two upholstered arm chairs on the starboard side with a TV stand between. Sliding glass windows are along both sides. The interior is carpeted throughout except for the galley, which has a teak and holly flooring. From the salon out through sliding glass doors to the cockpit area. Deck hatches offer easy access to large storage areas and the generator. There is a H&C water shower in the cockpit. Knee combing pads are around the cockpit. A transom door is located on the starboard side, which leads to the swim platform, swim ladder and 10’Avon hard bottom inflatable dinghy with 6.5 hp Mercury OB on Weaver davits. Steps on both sides of cockpit lead to the side decks. On the forward stbd side of the cockpit is a ladder to the flybridge. The flybridge has a canvas bimini on a S/S frame with isinglass windows all around. The helm station with full controls and all electronics is behind a windshield with a helm and companion seat. Along the port side and across the back is a lounge seat. Rod storage is located in the helm cabinet to the left of the gauges. The aluminum arch offers good support for the various antennas. The flybridge and cockpit are both carpeted.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bob Leslie Cell #: 310-422-5883