- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Better than new this professionally maintained yacht is priced under market. Loaded with gear from Stabilizers, watermaker, engine room cameras, central vacuum, additional fuel tanks, TracVision satellite TV, SS Expresso Machine, Heat and Air, custom BBQ, and more. Local cruising in So Ca and she has done one Baja CA cruise 07-08. Ready for the next cruise. A must see !
The Hampton 558 is a well-proven pilothouse motor yacht designed and built for safe, comfortable, and dependable cruising. Its quality and elegance compliment its long-range cruising capability, providing everything a discerning owner would want in a semi-custom yacht. Whether you're cruising down the coast or spending a relaxed afternoon on the bay, the rewards of owning a Hampton 558 are immeasurable.
The semi-planing hull of the Hampton 558 incorporates a moderate keel and wide reverse chines for a stable and solid ride with excellent directional stability at all speeds. The Hampton 558 features walk-around side decks, reverse transom, integral swim platform, and a large cockpit. Two stateroom layout, offering gracious and spacious accommodations for you and your guests. The large salon contains a built-in settee, hi-lo tables, wet bar, TV/entertainment center, and much more. The large gourmet galley includes a full complement of appliances.
The standard equipment list for the Hampton 558 is extensive including high gloss cherry wood interior with redwood burl inlays, aircraft style pilothouse doors, polished stainless steel windows in salon, 32” LCD TV with electric TV lift , surround sound system, reverse cycle air conditioning system, 13 KW generator, Wesmar RS400 stabilizer system, 3 KW inverter, central vacuum system, underwater exhaust system, 3 outer layers of vinylester resin for blister resistance, complete Coast Guard safety package, and much more.
- Hand-laid solid fiberglass hull V inylester resin for first 3 layers of hull lay-up Hand-laid fiberglass deck, deckhouse, and flybridge cored with high strength Divinycell. Hull/deck joint through-bolted every 6” , sealed with 3M 5200 sealant, and glassed over with 3 layers of fiberglass Longitudinal and transverse stringer system Molded F.R.P. rub rail capped with solid stainless steel trim rail Integral swim platform Molded non-skid F.R.P. decks
- Interior Finish
- Cherry wood (Makore) interior High gloss or satin finish Burl wood inlays in selected areas Burl wood table top and countertop in selected areas Carpet and pad in selected areas Removable padded soft vinyl headliners throughout Halogen lights throughout Rope lighting in selected areas Push/Release type latches for cabinets and drawers Hunter Douglas mini blinds in salon and galley
- F.R.P. molded helm console Complete engine instrumentation Hydraulic steering Hydraulic engine controls Stainless steel steering wheel U-Line refrigerator/freezer Flybridge seating with storage Flybridge wet bar with sink F.R.P. folding radar arch Flybridge F.R.P. table Plexiglass venturi with stainless steel frame Air horn Search light
- Stainless steel aircraft style pilothouse doors at port and starboard side Pompanette Platinum Series helm seat with stainless steel pedestal Hydraulic engine controls Hydraulic steering Frameless windows in pilothouse Hardwood floor Custom steering wheel Water and fuel tank gauges Compass 3 windshield wipers with washers Complete engine instrumentation Interior stairway with stainless steel hatch leading to flybridge Built in settee with pull-out section for extra berth Hi-Lo table with redwood burl table top Storage cabinets
- Corian countertop with large sink 14.6 cu ft full size refrigerator/freezer 3 burner Propane stove/oven Trash compactor Microwave Quality single lever faucet 12V galley exhaust blower SS overlays to match refrigerator on cabinet faces Toaster oven Expresso Machine Overhead variable intensity halogen lights GFI outlet
- 42" LCD TV with electric TV lift Bose surround sound system 10-Disc CD stereo with speakers for salon, pilothouse, staterooms, flybridge, and cockpit Starboard side built in L-settee with Lt Green leather upholstery Starboard side hi-lo table with burl inlay Two port side seats with leather upholstery Salon overhead decorative redwood burl ceiling treatment Stainless steel sliding door Stainless steel windows in salon Cabinet for entertainment system U-Line ice maker Wet Bar
- Island queen berth in master stateroom Island queen berth in VIP stateroom forward Master stateroom with 15” LCD TV Master stateroom TV/Stereo cabinet Master stateroom rope lighting Master stateroom overhead decorative redwood burl ceiling treatment VIP stateroom with 13” LCD TV Bed covers Storage under berth Hanging lockers with automatic lighting Vanity with mirror and light Storage cabinets ?
- Molded showers Both showers with round shower door Master head with shower seat Corian countertops Grohe faucets for sink and shower Corian floor Two Sealand Vacu-Flush heads 75 gals holding tank with macerator pump GFI outlets Exhaust fans
- Furuno Depth sounder Furuno Radar GPS with overlay with Repeater NavTec Plotter Navigation Computer wireless mouse Furuno Autopilot VHF TracVision Satellite TV Dome
- General Equipment
- Wesmar RS400 Stabilizer system 10 HP Bow Thruster Reverse cycle air conditioning system (16K, 16K, 12K B.T.U.) Maxwell VWC 2200 lbs windlass with 3 station controls 45 lbs C.Q.R. anchor and 275' anchor chain Engine synchronizer Central vacuum system Six station intercom system Washer/Dryer Combo Trim tabs Deck wash down at fwd and aft decks Dockside water pressure connection #316 grade stainless steel for mooring cleats, chocks, anchor roller, handrails, and stanchions TV, phone, and water inlets Stainless steel portholes Coast Guard safety package Hard Top Flybridge with Full Enclosure 12' Achilles RIB center console with 4 stroke Tohatsu 18hp Electric Davits aft of Flybridge on dinghy deck
- Electrical System
- Complete AC/DC breaker/distribution panel Kohler 15.5 KW/60 HZ generator with sound shield Xantrex Inverter with Link 2000 remote panel 75' Glendinning Cable master 50 Amp battery charger for engine and generator batteries 30 Amp battery charger for bow thruster and windlass batteries Battery selection switch Shore power selection switch Five 12V/200 Amp heavy duty marine batteries w/box for house system Two 12V/200 Amp heavy duty marine batteries w/box for engine starting Two 12V/200 Amp heavy duty marine batteries w/box for windlass and bow thruster One 12V/120 Amp heavy duty marine battery w/box for generator starting Quality AC and DC lighting throughout 120V outlets throughout Navigation lights Bonded electrical system Color coded wiring system AFI electric air horn Pilothouse dimmer switch
- Engine Room
- Twin 450HP Cummins Diamond Series Engines Under water exhaust system with bypass to transom Dripless packing glands Engine room lead foam sound insulation Engine room bulkhead insulated with extra foam sound insulation Engine room blowers Stainless steel shafts 4 blade precision propellers Fiberglass exhaust mufflers Stainless steel water tanks Sea Recovery Watermaker 58 gph Racor Dual 1000 FG fuel filters for each engine S/S rudders and rudder posts F.R.P fuel tanks 2 x 400 gallon Additional optional 200 gallon fuel tank Color coded copper fuel lines Color coded copper water lines Color coded hydraulic fluid lines Pressurized fresh water system Seacocks and sea strainers on engine raw water intakes Rule automatic bilge pumps One Whale Gusher hand bilge pump 20 gallon SS water heater with heat exchanger F.R.P. diamond plate floors Holding tank with macerator pump plumbed for deck side or overboard discharge Engine room AC and DC lights Karman TV Camera in engine room Monitor at helm Engine oil changing system Engine shut down Engine room fire extinguisher Work bench Fresh water outlet White PU painted bilge Central Vacuum Kohler 15.5kw Generator Westmar Stabilizers
- Cockpit settee with cushions and storage Engine room access from cockpit hatch/ladder Cockpit hatch with electric lifter Two transom doors Stainless steel swim ladder Hot and cold shower unit Custom BBQ Cable Master Shore Power Reel Stern Helm Controls
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.