- 70 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Pendragon VI was launched in California in Feb 2010. The largest of a line of Davidson designs built for local So CA Yachtsman for all out racing in inshore and offshore races.
The boat is built entirely in carbon fibre pre-preg and cured in custom built oven at Franklin Boat Works in New Zealand. The interior ends are finished in high gloss clear over the carbon fiber while the center area is painted over carbon with American maple trim and red upholstery. Southern Spar (ultra high modulus) carbon rig with EC6 carbon rigging with locking halyards. Extensive sails by North Sails. Deck has all halyards and control lines leading aft under the cabin and deck making for a clean uncluttered deck layout. Three Harkin grinding pedistals are mounted in the cockpit and can run any of 4 differend winches as well as hydraulic deck functions. The keel is a lifting foil with bulb that gets the draft from 16' while sailing to 11' for entering shallow draft harbors and equipped with a kelp cutter. The 75hp Volvo Penta diesel auxillary has a retractrable drive for drag free speeds while sailing. Twin rudders with kelp cutters make steering positive in all conditions.
Extensive inventory of running rigging. Includes fully outfitted 40' container and cradle for dry storage / shipping.
Offwind speeds of 30+ kts can be obtained in the right conditions. The boat is being sold for a fraction of its original cost.
Boat available for inspection by appointment only.
- Berths for 12 Hot Water Heater 4gal Isotherm Force 10 three burner stove with oven Large sink with pressure water Head with stall shower Tecma EX-lite Carbon Head (toilet) Racing and show floorboards Bow watertight bulkhead
- Electrical / Electronics
- 120/230v AC/ 12vDC Panels Shore Power Cord 120v / 230v Battery Charger Optima Starting Battery 4 6vdc House Battery 440ah Northstar 8001 Touch Screen Chart Plotter B&G 3000 Instrumentation PC Interface Wireless router for external tablets FBG250 Broadband Internet/ Satilite Communication I-Star GPS for B&G Interface Icom HF IC-M802 Simrad VHF RS87 AIS Navico NAIS300 Class B Recieve and Transmit Pactor Modem
- Yanmar 4JH4TE 75hp Dual Alternators (2x80ah) Racor secondary filter Fuel 70 gallons in aluminum tank Retractable Propeller shaft flush with hull while sailing 4 Blade Solid Propeller
- North 3DL 860L Mainsail, CTech carbon battens, Ronstan Batten cars, 2 reefs 3DL Medium Jib 105% 3DL Heavy Jib 103% 3DL ORC Heavy #4 98% 3DL JibTop Reacher 105% 3DL Genoa Staysail 65% w/ Facnor FX4500 furling unit CZ Spin Staysail w/ Facnor FX4500 furling unit Norlam Delivery Main Spectra Storm/Delivery Jib 65% w/ Facnor FX7000 furling unit Storm Trisail 3DL Masthead Genoa 145% w/ Karver KF12 furling unit 1A Superlight 1/2 oz Spin 2A Superkote Spin 2A Poly Spin 4A Polymax Spin 3A Cuben Fibre Spin 5A Cuben Fibre Spin Code 0 Cuben Fibre Spin w/ Karver KF12 furling unit Custom Spin Bags and Spinnaker Socks Back up Facnor FX7000 furling unit
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.