- 54 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
METICULOUSLY CARED FOR -- REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE -- Don't miss your chance to own a rare and amazing yacht. Only 40 of these fast cruisers were created by Hunter, one of the foremost sailing yacht builders in the world today. She shares pedigree with the world famous "Tuesday's Child". She is fast, comfortable, distinctive, and as solidly built as they come.
This is a rare "World Class" cruiser/racer with only 879 original engine hours. She has one of the best stability ratios of any production monohull built. The yacht is very well balanced and a dream to sail in any sea condition.
Ahead of her time, the transom opens up to store your tender under the cockpit - fully inflated. Two separate staterooms at opposite ends of the boat, each with it's own ensuite head and shower, make for great privacy when cruising with friends.
The Hunter 54 is the fastest and highest stability Hunter ever built, even today. This boat is a dream to sail and will get you where you are going in style and comfort. Make an appointment today and start down the path to incredible cruising adventures
- Sails and Covers
- UK Full Battened Main - 2009 Jiffy reefing for main -2009 UK lazy cradle sail cover - 2009 150% Pentax genoa - 2009 130% jib 125% working jib Self tacking solent/staysail Furlex Furling for jibs - 2009 2 sets of jibs and halyards tent cover cockpit dodger bimini top full cockpit cover winch covers, swim ladder cover, hatch covers, etc... spare halyards
- Anchor Gear
- Polished Stainless Plow Anchor with 250' of chain Extra Danforth with 50' of chain and 200' of rode Bow Roller Electric Windlass with 150 amp breaker Large anchor locker with bilge pumb, drain, and custom lighting
- Generator - 4.5kw Navcom 1001 autopilot w/ remote - 2009 GPS 545S MAp - 2010 2 Plasma TV's Premium Stereo DVD, CD, and cassette players Solar panel Wolter instant hot water 2300 Watt inverter Electric refrigeration
- Other Gear
- Electric Winch for main and genoa halyards and main sheet Rod Rigging Custom Teak Cockpit table New hydraulic backstay adjuster 6 man avon life raft MOB Gear New Hydraulic Vang in 2010 4 new batteries - 2010 Folding dinette table with wine cabinet
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com