- 45 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Beautiful Beneteau First Series Racer / Cruiser. Three cabin layout and race ready. Clean deck layout and open interior.
OWNER SAY'S SELL BEFORE END OF YEAR !
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- Sharing the same sleek profile and sophisticated temperament as its big brother the First 50, the First 45 is designed to deliver maximum temptation and pleasure by offering a completely new vision of what cruising should be. A thoroughbred design with an innovative hull, this fast 14-metre cruiser achieves the perfect balance between style, power and safety. Secure exhilaration on this scale makes every sail an unforgettable event.
- Electrical and Electronics
- Raymarine ST90 w/ mast mounted repeaters Wind Speed & Direction at each helm Raymarine Computer Interface Raymarine Autopilot 12vdc and 110vac Panels Battery Charger Shore Cord Stereo with interior and exterior speakers VHF
- Deck & Sails
- UK Aramid/carbon Main Sail UK 105% Aramid/Carbon UK Matrix 60/40 Symetrical Spinanaker North 3DL 135% Genoa Carbon fibre Spin pole Three spreader Tall rig Rod Rigging Solid Boom Vang Hydraulic backstay Composite Wheels Dyneema halyards, sheets and guys Oversized winches 2 Harken 60's 4 Harken 48's Electric Windlass Bow Anchor, chain and rode Spare Anchor, chain, and rode Cockpit Shower Removeable stern seat to open transom swim step Teak Cockpit floor and seats
- Four Burner Stove w/ Oven Refrigeration front opening and top opening Double SS Sink Leather covered SS Handrails Good Counter and Storage Space
- Yanmar 4JH4AE 54 HP Sail Drive w/ Folding Three Blade Propeller
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For a Personal Showing Contact Bill Petersen firstname.lastname@example.org