- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This high-impact Sea Ray express from the 1990s set class standards in her day for everything that counted. Vast interior with enormous salon, upscale furnishings rivaling that of a motoryacht for space and amenities. Highlights include huge cockpit with pit-style seating, spacious engineroom, and wide side decks.
This Sea Ray 500 Sundancer mid-cabin combines impeccable lines, luxurious comfort, and unconditional seaworthiness. The 500 Sundancer is designed for serious cruising in uncompromised comfort. At the helm station, an adjustable captain's chair faces a wrap-around instrument console. Adjacent to the swivel helm seat is a large padded bench. The large, open cockpit provides a wet bar for refreshments, comfortable wraparound seating for eight, and a custom-engineered digital cassette stereo system with four speakers and cockpit remote control. Down four steps, the salon features a plush circular sofa with a convertible cocktail table - ottoman which can be raised to form a convenient dining table. An advanced stereo system, featuring cassette and compact disc, is acoustically matched to the interior to provide custom-equalized sound. A custom-built breakfast counter with padded bar stools separates the salon from a fully appointed walk-in galley with refrigerator - freezer, three-burner cooktop, and microwave. Portside, across from the galley, the guest stateroom includes a double bed with upper berth, cedar hanging locker, and full head with vanity and shower. Forward, a comfortable settee and a queen-size bed with custom designed sheets and bedspread grace the master stateroom. Cedar-lined hanging lockers with mirrored doors and a large mirrored dresser are included. The en-suite master head has a ceramic tile floor, VacuFlush head, vanity, and shower with a built-in seat.
- The captain’s slide/swivel helm seat provides comfortable command of a fully equipped, ergonomically superb dash containing every necessary instrument including a complete Raytheon electronics package.
- The lavish cockpit provides a complete boating and entertainment experience, with abundant seating including a circular sofa with a table which converts to a sun pad, wet bar and premium Clarion®stereo system.
- The fully appointed galley supplies any type of dining or partying, with three-burner stove, large refrigerator/freezer, microwave and a convenience package with coffeemaker and icemaker.
- The plush salon pampers passengers with a pit group sofa and a convertible ottoman/cocktail table which can be raised to form a convenient dining table.
- All the comforts of home make extended cruising a delight, with a complete entertainment system featuring color TV, VCR with remote, and the convenience of a washer/dryer combination.
- Master Stateroom
- Providing incomparable comfort and convenience, the master stateroom includes a queen-size bed with innerspring mattress, a TV/VCR/radio combo and Bose®stereo system, vast storage, and a private head/shower
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com