- 50 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This high-impact Sea Ray express from the 1990s set class standards in her day for everything that counted. Vast interior with enormous salon, upscale furnishings rivaling that of a motoryacht for space and amenities. Highlights include huge cockpit with pit-style seating, spacious engineroom, and wide side decks.
This Sea Ray 500 Sundancer mid-cabin combines impeccable lines, luxurious comfort, and unconditional seaworthiness. The 500 Sundancer is designed for serious cruising in uncompromised comfort. At the helm station, an adjustable captain's chair faces a wrap-around instrument console. Adjacent to the swivel helm seat is a large padded bench. The large, open cockpit provides a wet bar for refreshments, comfortable wraparound seating for eight, and a custom-engineered digital cassette stereo system with four speakers and cockpit remote control. Down four steps, the salon features a plush circular sofa with a convertible cocktail table - ottoman which can be raised to form a convenient dining table. An advanced stereo system, featuring cassette and compact disc, is acoustically matched to the interior to provide custom-equalized sound. A custom-built breakfast counter with padded bar stools separates the salon from a fully appointed walk-in galley with refrigerator - freezer, three-burner cooktop, and microwave. Portside, across from the galley, the guest stateroom includes a double bed with upper berth, cedar hanging locker, and full head with vanity and shower. Forward, a comfortable settee and a queen-size bed with custom designed sheets and bedspread grace the master stateroom. Cedar-lined hanging lockers with mirrored doors and a large mirrored dresser are included. The en-suite master head has a ceramic tile floor, VacuFlush head, vanity, and shower with a built-in seat.
- The captain’s slide/swivel helm seat provides comfortable command of a fully equipped, ergonomically superb dash containing every necessary instrument including a complete Raytheon electronics package.
- The lavish cockpit provides a complete boating and entertainment experience, with abundant seating including a circular sofa with a table which converts to a sun pad, wet bar and premium Clarion®stereo system.
- The fully appointed galley supplies any type of dining or partying, with three-burner stove, large refrigerator/freezer, microwave and a convenience package with coffeemaker and icemaker.
- The plush salon pampers passengers with a pit group sofa and a convertible ottoman/cocktail table which can be raised to form a convenient dining table.
- All the comforts of home make extended cruising a delight, with a complete entertainment system featuring color TV, VCR with remote, and the convenience of a washer/dryer combination.
- Master Stateroom
- Providing incomparable comfort and convenience, the master stateroom includes a queen-size bed with innerspring mattress, a TV/VCR/radio combo and Bose®stereo system, vast storage, and a private head/shower
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- My name is Dave Millett and I have over 25 years experience in both power and sail - let me help you make your boat dreams a reality. Fast, fun, and easy is what you will experience with me. Call 714-260-5901 to start your new lifestyle now. Email me too at D.Millett@DenisonYachtSales.com