- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Fiberglass semi-displacement hull with prop-protecting keel. Spacious full-width aft cabin, raised sundeck, full teak interior, teak decks and wide side decks.
- 110V AC /12V DC - 4.2 kw Entec generator 525 hrs - Heart Interface Link 2000 inverter - (4) 8D Batteries - Weems Plath battery switch - Century battery charger
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- Robertson AP 11 auto pilot - Furuno GPS navigator - Simrad EQ30 depth sounder - VDO gauges - Boat Leveler trim tabs - Ship-Mate CP30 color chart plotter - Furuno Radar 36 mile - Temp, oil & bilge alarm system - Rudder angle indicator - Ritchie compass - (2) Furuno FM 2610 VHF radios - Newmar intercom - Clock & barometer - Glendinning synchronizer
- Miscellaneous Machinery
- Fuel filters - Gank tender for fuel & water - Seaward solenoid control - (3) Windshield wipers - Electric dinghy davits - Sea Recovery watermaker 7 gph - Haylon fire system - (2) Flood lights on arch
- General Inventory
- Bow pulpit w/(2) S/S rollers - Lofrans electric windlass w/foot switches - Remote windlass switch - CQR plow type anchor w/chain - Forward teak rails w/s/s stanchions - S/S hand rails along cabin sides - Side decks P&S - S/S deck hardware - Teak decks - P&S rail openings for boarding - Raised aft deck w/storage box & S/S rails w/canvas - Ladder to teak swim platform & swim ladder - Electric davit system on transom - Elco 360DLX dinghy w/Yamaha 20hp OB. From Aft Deck up 4 steps to roomy Flybridge : Stbd helm station w/full instrumentation - Twin back to back seats w/storage under - Storage under counter - S/S radar arch - Canvas bimini w/isinglass curtain (new 2007) - (4) Folding chairs - Teak decks - Fender rack - Cabinet w/U-Line icemaker.
- Entertainment/Audio Equipment
- Sharp TV w/VCR - Daewood TV - Sony AM/FM/CD player
- Stbd lower helm station w/Morse controls - Opening windshield - Sliding glass windows P&S - Sun curtains over windows - P&S side doors to side decks - Lounge w/table Good storage under counter. Engine room access thru deck hatches with a ladder down.
- Galley portside of Salon with: Princess 3-burner stove w/oven - Large s/s sink w/cover - Haier microwave - Krupps coffee maker - GE toaster oven - Cold Plate refrigerator - Formica counter tops - Very good cabinet storage
- Accommodations & Vessel Walkthru
- Sleeps 4 in 2 staterooms. Forward stateroom has access to chain locker. Overhead hatch and two ports offer great ventilation. Centerline double bed with storage port and starboard. Hanging locker port side aft. Enclosed head starboard side aft with shower and sink in-counter. Aft and up 3 steps to the salon/galley area. Starboard side lower helm with full instrumentation. Door to side deck. Storage under counter. Master electric panel under counter. Aft is L-shaped lounge with storage under and teak hi/lo table. Port side galley. Aft of door is entertainment cabinet. Sliding glass windows offer very good ventilation. Aft down 4 steps thru double door to the master stateroom with queen size island bed w/storage under, storage cabinets P&S. Port side enclosed hanging locker. Overhead hatch, port and starboard and aft sliding windows for fresh air. Book rack on bulkhead and reading lamps at each side of bed. There is also a Sharp TV w/VCR. Enclosed head starboard side forward w/stall shower and good storage, Vacu-flush toilet, sink in-counter w/storage under. Additional storage under steps and access deck hatches to bilge.
- Additional Information
- This beautiful boat has been well maintained by knowledgeable boaters. She is ready to GO! All canvas and isinglass curtains were replaced in 2007. The Sea Recovery watermaker was new in 2006. The Motoryacht version of the Grand Banks 36 Classic has been a very popular model.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.