- 108 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 108' Broward Motor Yacht with Raised Pilothouse is one of the few wide beam models built, A four stateroom layout with a tremendous full beam width salon, and open country kitchen galley, complement this fine Broward.
Her hull is painted a signature Whisper Gray color scheme, with white upper decks.some of the upgrades include, new decking in the aft section, new flatscreen in the salon, new grill topsides, new windshield upper helm, new deck furniture, and a custom carbon fiber boarding stair.
Independence II has completed some recent upgrades;
- Freshly painted hull June 2013
- 1 Engine majored June 2013
- New Salon headliner installed
- Flat screen TVs thoughout
This yacht has a great charter history, with many repeat clientele. Make sure this one is on the list to consider in a well maintained, well managed yacht.
- Aft deck alfresco dining for 8 at a new teak inlaid marketry table Couch at forward bulkhead seats 4 Starboard forward bulkhead has water-tight engine room access and ladder Aft deck removable 42' plasma TV 4 overhead speaker(new 2007) and lighting in the overhead All new canvas covers 2007 Custom Harley tie downs on deck Warping winches and cleats for stern to docking or dock assistance in high current or wind conditions Freshwater wash down on deck
- Updates in 2013
- NEW Headliner in salon NEW hull paint Deck touch-up NEW Nu-Teak decking (2012) Cap rails varnished NEW Air Chiller Bottom job NEW Water Chest and thru hull valving NEW Flatscreen TV's throughout (2012) NEW Carbon Fiber Gangway (2012)
- Port Aft Built-In Couch Starboard Entertainment center with pop-up TV and niles remote system Lighted accent columns for decor Custom padded headliner Forward Staroard Business center with desk and two chairs and phone and computer Port full wet bar with seating for three, sub zero fridges in stainless steel and ice machine, wunderbar soda dispenser, perma pub, liquor cabinets built in to bar Forward centerline custom made table that convert from dining to cocktail size,two built-in couches (seating for 8) Port companionway has wet lockr and access to main deck Starboard grand foyer has access from main deck, and 4 steps up to the raised pilot house, day head access, and 8 steps down to guest accommodations
- Alfresco dining on the aft deck, formal dining in the salon, breakfast areas in the country kitchen, and nook stye dining on the flybridge.
- Powder Room
- Custom Vanity with decorative sink Microphor head Black stone surfaces for deck and counters
- 32 Flat screeen TV on port bulkhead All new granite counters and table tops (Ubba Tuba) New oven/stove/and commercia hood with plumbing to exterior (Summer 2007) New Microwave, subzero fridge, undercounter subzero fridges int eh island and port counter Kitchen aid ice maker Trash compactor under island counter Island single vegetable sink (new 2007) Additional double stainless steel sink for chef on outboard por countertop All new hinges, drawer boxes, and new Blue Motion hardware for all galley cabinetry allowing full extension of drawers Behind pocket door-aft galley walk-in pantry on port side of galley ith deep freeze top loader and plentiful pantry storage Breakfast area has new cushions and table top in Ubba Tuba t match galley counters Wood floors throughout couuntry kitchen area
- Master Suite
- King bed accommodations with built-instorage underneath Port side sitting couch with ottoman foot rest Port and starboard bulkheads house 12-drawer dressers 6 book case shelves on starboard side of stateroom Entertainment center with lockbox safe and full entertainment electronics Phones on both bedsides that are both pBX and cell configured Every stateroom has individual receivers for TV and satellite Starboard walk-in closet with locking owner's area
- Master Bath
- His/hers bath with walk-thru steam and multi=nozzle shower (new May 2007) Mirrored medicine cabinets with magnetic locks for privacy His and hers heads, vanity sinks and cabinetry
- Port Fwd Guest Suite
- Twin with Pullman berth sleeps total of 3 guests Ensuite head shower and sink TV, DVD and stereo Hanging cedar closet
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- A L L I E D M A R I N E A FERRETTI GROUP COMPANY Todd W.Schenk S al es Executive t odd. schenk @ alli e dma r ine. com 2 Christ i e 's La nding I Newport , Rhod e I s l and 02840 phon e : 8 60.883.49041 f a x: 860.388.4532