- 41 (ft.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Kittywake” is a professionally maintained custom power catamaran built by a top yard in New Zealand using Kevlar composite technology. There are a total of 10 compartments in the vessel, several of them rated as watertight, and the forward compartment in each hull is rated as a collision bulkhead designed to withstand impact without compromising the vessel.
Powered by twin Yanmar turbo diesels joined to a pair of Arneson drives, she runs economically at 18kts with a top speed of 28kts.
With comfortable accommodations and unsurpassed visibility, excellent machinery and electronics she would make a great family yacht as well as a fishing or diving charter vessel.
This vessel cost well over $500K in 2004 and is an incredible value at the $285K asking price.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- “Kittywake” has comfortable staterooms forward in each hull with queen size beds with excellent storage capacity. Aft and amidships, the galley is in the port hull, and the electrical panels and related wiring in the starboard hull. Further aft in each hull is a head compartment with marine toilet. A spacious leather seating and dining area is located on the centerline between the hulls with full outdoor viewing. A winding staircase on the starboard side leads up to the flying bridge and main helm station with large tinted windows for good visibility. A refrigerator drawer is located on the flybridge for keeping drinks cool. The flybridge helm has all the navigation instrumentation and engine controls. Aft of the flybridge is an outdoor “sky lounge” area. All the way aft is the cockpit with lower helm, and fishing stations with bait box and storage. The engines are accessed through deck hatches in the cockpit.
- Sunken Galley in Port Hull Norcold DE-461 Refrigerator/Freezer Microwave Convection Oven 3-Burner Gas Cooktop Double Stainless Sink Pressure Hot/Cold Water Wood Veneer Cabinets
- Kevlar Reinforced Hulls Several Collision/Watertight Bulkheads Anchor & Rode #1 Delta with 60ft. of chain & 250 ft. of nylon rode Anchor Windlass: Simp/Law Sprint 1000 vertical axis windlass Steering: (2) hydraulic helms – flybridge & cockpit Boarding Platform with Iroko Decking Live Bait Tank with Aerator Pump & Cutting Board Salt Water Deck Wash Sing with Fresh Water – Hot & Cold Isotherm Top Loading 12 VDC Freezer Stainless BBQ Recessed Zenon Overhead Lighting Downriggers Ventilated Propane Locker with 2 Tanks
- Electronics and Helm
- Enclosed Toughened Tinted Glass Front & Sides Helm Station with Seating for Two Guest Seating for 4+ Additional Seating Aft of Sky Lounge (2) Acer 15” LCD Displays Nobeltec Radar and Charting System Icom M602 VHF Cruz Pro Digital 1000 Depthsounder Garmin 162 GPS Raymarine ST600R Autopilot Navman Wind System Instruments Ritchie Compass Floscan Instruments Monitoring Fuel Flow – RPM - Engine Hours Fuel – Water – Holding Tank Monitoring Instruments Window Wipers/Washers & Defrosters Remote Anchor Switch Horn 12 VDC Zenon Lighting
- Ships System: 12VDC Shore Power: 110 VAC Reverse Polarity Indicators Prosafe 30 AMP Galvanic Isolator Navigation Lights Generator: Ample Power Diesel Genset incl. Silent Kit Voltage Regulator: Ample Power Smart Regulator Inverter: Pure Sine Wave 2500w Battery Charger 25amp Batteries: 400amp Deep Cycle Hella/Endurant House Batteries: (2) 100amp/1100 CCA Endurant Start
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Yanmar Model 6LPA-STP Turbo Diesels, 315HP Each Arneson Model ASD 8 Surface-Piercing Drives with 5 Blade Propellers (no rudders) Tilt Controls Acoustic & Thermal Insulated Engine Compartment 4 X 1000 GPH Auto Bilge Pumps with BEP Systems Monitoring 2 X 1000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pumps Yanmar Control Panels for Each Engine Teleflex/Morse KE4 Electronic Throttle & Gear Controls (Flybridge & Cockpit) Power Flow Exhaust System Fresh Water Cooling Racor Dual Filters Hot Water Heater: Electric/Heat Exchanger Webasto Heating System Throughout
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FOR MORE QUALITY LISTINGS - Please Click Here