- 44 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CT8.3M3 Diamond Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Sealine has been designing and building high quality advanced European style boats for over 35 years in England for sale through out the world. Today with production of over 400 boats a year, they are second only to Sunseeker in the U.K. The F44 model is a very fast Cummins diesel powered luxury yacht that is typical of the popular European performance, style and high quality fit and finish vessels. This is a fresh water, low hour (300 HR), fully equipped, one owner boat that is seriously for sale.This Sealine 44 is absolutely stunning. The Captain owner has kept this fine Yacht in superb condition. From the warmth of her high gloss cherry wood work with teak and holly floors interior, to the gleam of her fiberglass hull and chrome port holes, she reflects an owner that has lavished attention on her. The Sealine 44 rides on a solid modified Deep -V hull that gives a dry ride and great performance. Powered by the reliable twin Cummins C Diamond series engines she can cruise at 30 mph and when called upon can reach close to 40. The large swim platform has a remote controlled Freedom hydraulic dingy lift aft, a very special and unique feature, There is a thru transom door to the large aft cockpit with plenty of seating for entertaining. A large sliding door provides access to the main Saloon and the woods and fabrics are warm and inviting. From the Salon forward to port and a step down, is a beautiful galley and to starboard is the interior helm station. Moving forward is a guest stateroom with a head and in the bow is the Master stateroom with its own head and separate enclosed shower. Stepping up gently curving stairs from the aft cockpit, leads to the fly bridge, where there is a fantastic space for you and all of your guest to enjoy the water in comfort and safety. A huge seating area with sun pads and comfortable seats insures that both you and your guest will enjoy being out on the water and together to share all the fun. This area is fully enclosed, but can be opened all around, another unique feature for this boat.
- Special Features and Equipment
- Zodiac Dingy Freedom Remote Control Hydraulic Dingy Lift aft of Large Swim Platform Fully Enclosed Fly Bridge - Numerious Zip Openings Very Fast Boat with Very Low Hours
- Kenyon two burner electric stove top. Sharp Grill 2 combination convection/grill/microwave oven. 2 - Engel 12 volt under counter refrigerator/freezers. Hot water system is both 110 volt and starboard engine heated. U-Line icemaker located in salon (rebuilt Jan 2004). Comb-O-Matic clothes washer/dryer (located under cockpit). Two opening ports. Air conditioning and reverse cycle heat. Opening window above. Fold down serving table. Teak and holly sole.
- Master Stateroom
- Queen centerline berth. Storage cabinets port and starboard. Hanging locker. Mirror. Overhead hatch with sunshade. Opening port on port and starboard. Air conditioning and reverse cycle heat. Carpeted sole. Zenith color TV/VCR. Ensuite head with air conditioning and reverse cycle heat, and opening port. Electra Flush electric marine toilet. Solar powered ventilator. Mirrored cabinets. Stall shower with opening port.
- Guest Stateroom
- Twin lower berths. Drawers over berths. Hanging locker. Fold out make up table and mirror. Three opening ports. Air conditioning and reverse cycle heat. Carpeted sole. Ensuite head with air conditioning and reverse cycle heat, and opening port. Electra Flush electric marine toilet. Mirrored cabinets. Hand held shower with curtain.
- Deck Equipment
- Simpson Lawrence Sprint reversing windlass with remote controls at helms. Self storing anchor chute through bow with rollers. Flush bow lazerette and anchor compartment. Delta 28 lb. anchor with 125' - 3/8" chain. Fortress FX16 spare anchor with short chain leader and 150' - 5/8 nylon rode. Bimini top on flybridge. Hinged fiberglass radar arch - can be lowered for reduced clearance if needed. Hot and cold fresh water shower at transom. Transom door to swim platform. Extra large swim platform. Stainless Steel swim ladder.
- Aft Deck Cockpit Area
- Aft deck cockpit with teak sole. Large equipment room under cockpit sole containing generator and washer/dryer. Large settee aft. Stairs to flybridge. Transom door. Hot and cold shower. Stainless Steel swim ladder. Fiberglass cockpit table (stores in concealed compart overhead when not used). Cockpit cover (stores in compartment overhead when not in use).
- Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins 450 HP Diamond Series diesel engines (275 hours). Complete engine gauges and alarm systems - both stations. Racor primary fuel filters and Cummins secondary fuel filters. Mathers Micro Commander single lever electronic engine controls. QL 12 volt bow thruster. Eltrim trim tabs with visual gauges. Hynautic hydraulic steering. Twin Disc 1.75:1 transmissions. 24" x 30" Nibral four bladed propellers. 2" Stainless Steel propeller shafts. Jabsco remote searchlight. Air compressor for air horns. Windshield wipers and washers. Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning (factory upgrade to tropical service capacity) with SMX digital controls. 3 - electric automatic bilge pumps. 1 - electric shower sump pump. 2 - manual bilge pumps. Engine compartment exhaust blower. Electra Flush electric marine toilets with 40 gallon holding tank and macerator pump for overboard discharge. 2 - solar powered ventilators in head compartments. Glendinning Cablemaster shore power cable electric dispensing, retracting, and self storing system. New aluminum diesel fuel tanks (supplied by Sealine factory). Stainless Steel water tank. Halon 1211 fire suppression system in machinery compartments.
- Electrical System
- AC electrical system is American - 110 volt/220 volt - 60 cycle. Glendinning Cablemaster shore power cable electric dispensing, retracting, and storage system. Kohler 13.5 KW diesel generator in sound shield Dockside cable television and telephone inlets and cables. DC electrical system is 12 volt. Newmar Phase III model PT70 automatic 12 volt battery charger
- Electronics-Lower helm station
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass. Raytheon Pathfinder RL70C color 24 mile radar/plotter/GPS (new 2003). Raytheon GPS. Raytheon Maxiview depth sounder and speed/distance log. Raytheon RAY 210 VHF radio. Raytheon Autohelm ST6000 auto pilot. Humminbird handheld VHF radio. Micro Commander single lever electronic engine controls. QL bow thruster control. Eltrim trim tab controls with visual gauges. Rudder angle indicator. Full engine controls and alarm system. Electric air horn control. Remote anchor windlass control. Jabsco remote searchlight control. Windshield washers and wipers control. Handheld chart light on coil cord. Brass quartz clock and barometer.
- Dining table and curved settee to starboard. Settee to port. Bar cabinet, and icemaker, to port. Opening windows port and starboard. Air conditioning and reverse cycle heat. Teak and holly sole (an optional upgrade). Lower helm station forward, and raised, to starboard. Galley forward, and down, to port. Bose LifeStyle 30 surround sound system. Panasonic color TV and VCR. Sony CDX-C5750 AM/FM/CD player with 10 disc changer and 6 speakers located here for outside and flybridge music system (remote control on flybridge). Sliding glass door aft, with drapes and privacy blinds, to access cockpit.
- Electronics at Fly Bridge
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass. Raytheon Pathfinder RL70C 24 mile color radar/plotter/GPS repeater (new 2003). Raytheon GPS. Raytheon Autohelm Maxiview depth sounder and speed/distance log. Raytheon RAY 210 VHF radio. Raytheon Autohelm ST6000 auto pilot remote. Micro Commander single lever electronic engine controls. QL electric bow thruster control. Eltrim Trim tab controls with visual gauges. Rudder angle indicator. Full engine gauges and alarm system. Electric air horn control. Remote anchor windlass control. Jabsco remote searchlight controls. ACR 406 Mhz EPIRB. Sony CDX-5750 AM/FM/CD player with outside speaker system remote control. Full Sunbrella cover for helm station and bench seat area.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bob Hommel - Broker cell: 313 506 7883 email@example.com office: 954 763 3971 www.DenisonYachtSales.com