- 39 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 74P-EDC
- Number of Engines
A beautiful pocket battle wagon. If you are looking for a great fishing boat with good offshore ability in a smaller size, you have found the right boat.
The owner of this boat has taken very good care of this boat and continues to use the boat often. There is not another 39' Bertram that stands taller.
- Displacement: 34,400
- Total Power: 480
- Fuel: 459 Fresh Water: 106 Holding: 37
- Interior Accomodations
- Accomodates a total of four by means of queen bed in Master and side by side full berths for guests in stbd. side stateroom. Custom interior by Marty Lowe, Inc compliments the rich looking high gloss cherry finishing and wood salon blinds. Galley to port side, mid-level, with designer counter tops, sink and Norcold refrigerator freezer. Entertainment center with TV/VCR combination along with AM/FM stereo receiver & CD player. Overhead rod locker in salon. "L"-shaped dinette w/table. Comfortable salon sofa w/storage beneath.
- Nobletec Navigation w/wireless keyboard system and marine PC mounting kit 12.4" Monitor Furuno Navnet Color Chart Plotter/Fishfinder GPS Waas Sensor for computor system Furuno 3KW 36 mile radar Furuno dual frequency transducer w/surface temp Standard Horizon Spectrum VHF radio Standard Horizon VHF for salon Commercial 18' 9DB antenna w/heavy duty mounting hardware Raytheon ST 60 Digital Depth Indicator w/large numeric readout Simrad AP20 Autopilot 406 MHZ Satellite E.P.I.R.B. ACR RCL 100 remote search light Satellite telephone Volvo electronic fuel management system CD Rom chart discs for Florida east coast, Keys and Bahamas Furuno CMAPNT cartridge for Nav Net system
- Master Cabin
- 3 Bilge pumps Electric Anchor windlass Cockpit coaming pad Prep Center Baitwell in cockpit locker (stbd) Freezer incockpit locker (port) Oil chnage system (engines & gen.) Custom High Seas half tower/hardtop with 12 volt molded in spreader lights, three side enclosure w/U zips,overhead rod racks Lee double spreader outriggers Interior carpet runner D.C. power disconnect at interior panel Modified (higher) aft bridge rail Spare parts kit 10 KW generator 4 flush cockpit rod holders 6 rail mount rod holders Transom fish box w/overboard drain Swim platform Machinery room removable hatch Recessed tackle drawers (4) Macerator for cockpit sole box Glendenning Cablemaster Molded boarding steps, port & stbd. 13" combo T.V. for forward stateroom Transom door & gate New (2007) air conditioning units & A.C. pump
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.