Beautiful condition 28 Bertram flybridge. She is always an excellent choice whether cruising or fishing. First of all this Bertram is nice and clean. She has dual helm stations with repeater electronics. Her owners installed new freshwater cooled engines (not rebuilds) in 2007 and her Borg Warner Velvet drive transmissions were overhauled by an authorized dealer at the same time. She has new aluminum fuel tanks and hoses, as well as new fuel/water separators. You cannot go wrong with this sweetheart. This is not a refit boat this is just the type of maintenance and attention she has received from her owners through the years. She's priced to sell asap so contact me as soon as possible cause she wont last long.
- Displacement: 12000
- Total Power: 265
- Fuel: 125
- She sleeps 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with a v-berth fwd, a 4 person dinette that lowers into a berth, a full galley, a stand up head with sink. She has a spacious cockpit, and plenty of room on the fliybridge. The flybridge has a newer bimini top with full eisenglass enclosure.
- Electronics and Other Equipment
- Furuno Radar new in 2007 Furuno Fish Finder new in 2005 Standard Horizon 10" GPS/Chartplotter new in 2005 2 VHF radios 2 Compasses AM/FM Stereo/CD Outriggers Large fish boxes
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- She is very easy to see so call or email Wiley Sharp today to make an appointment at 561.613.8985 // Wiley@DenisonYachtSales.com