- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Stroke
- Number of Engines
Loaded, brand new condition, ready to fish Contender. This is one of the top boats in the market and shes looking for her new owner. Low hours on the engines and the big water hull design Contender is known for. This is a turn key boat ready to roll as is with everything you need for your next fishing trip or the next tournament. Easy open ocean ride for those long trips whether to the Bahamas or out to your favorite fishing grounds.
You will enjoy its dual 50-gallon livewells, enormous fish box capacity, and huge storage room on your offshore fishing rampages. To experience the ultimate in offshore sport fishing performance, you have to experience the Contender 36’ Open.
Powered by triple Yamaha 350hp engines, the Contender 36’ is untouchable in the open water, and yet, the 36’ really proves itself when conditions deteriorate. Take advantage of greater range while you get there faster, drier, and smoother than the rest.
- Displacement: 6000 Dry
- Total Power: 3x350 Max Speed: 68
- Fuel: 400
- Dual Furuno Navnets Model VX2 Dual Icom VHF radios Model IC M505 Furuno Radar 60 mile TR1 Auto Pilot Clarion marine cmd5 sterio JL audio speakers JL m1700 amp JL3600 amp Sirius Sat. Radio connected 4 battery system with Perko switches Guest charge pro chargers Model 2620 Under gunal lighting
- Hull & Deck
- Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Solid Glass Stringer System Foam Floatation Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door Self-Bailing Cockpit Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck Heavy Duty Rub Rail Choice of Hull & Deck Gelcoat Colors Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe 18 gunal rod holders
- Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments
- Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage (2) 140Ft. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Boxes (2) 76Ft. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Aft Fish Boxes (Port & Strbd) (2) Forward Under Deck Rod Lockers (Port & Strbd) (2) 45 Gal. Round Livewells, Aft Above Deck (Excludes Plumbing)
- Walk-In Console w/Head Compartment Large Bi-fold, Lockable Electronics Storage Lockable Storage Under Console
- International Lighting Recessed Pop-Up Bow Light Dual Hydraulic Steering w/Custom Steering Wheel Kiekaffer Trim Tabs Waterproof Switches & Breaker Panel w/Indicator Lights 2000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump Fwd Compass
- Chrome on Bronze or Stainless Steel Hardware Heavy Duty Recessed Bow Lifting Ring w/Cleat (Pop-Up) (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings (2) 8 inch Stern Cleats (2) 8 inch Spring Line Cleats - Midship (4) Lee’s Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders Recessed Bow Handrail
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- An outstanding example of what a 36' Contender Center Console should be. Don’t miss this amazing opportunity to own this new Condition Contender! If you are in the market for an absolute fishing machine then THIS IS A MUST SEE! She is very easy to see so call or email Wiley Sharp today to make an appointment at 561.613.8985 // Wiley@DenisonYachtSales.com