- 33 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
If you ever wanted to own a beautiful, blue water cruising catamaran but thought that you could not afford it - This is the boat for you! This is a high-quality catamaran, ideal for a couple or small group to cruise with. THe boat is very well built in South Africa, and was sailed to the Caribbean on her own bottom. She is fully equipped and ready to cruise the world.
Features you will love:
4 separate cabins -sleeps 8 comfortably
10' long galley
lovely upgraded salon
open floor plan with lots of light
She has cruised extensively in the Caribbean islands and has had continual upgrades. She is a beautiful, comfortable sea-kindly vessel that has been maintained to a very high standard. She is truly a 'turn-key' cruiser.
- Max Draft: 3 Displacement: 11 MT
- Total Power: 18
- Fuel: 80 Fresh Water: 160 Holding: 10
- Dean Catamarans from S. Africa are known for being extremely strong blue water cruising vessel. Ariyl is no exception. Fiberglass hull six (6) coats West System epoxy three (3) coats coal-tar primer three (3) coats anti fouling Topsides, Decks Coach roof & Cockpit non-skid decks non-skid Coach roof non-skid cockpit seats & floors all done in exclusive Al-Grip blue tone white Boot & Cove strip Forest Green She sports a beautiful custom built stainless steel arch on which is mounted: four 75 watt solar panels, Air Breeze wind generator, Ray Marine color radar/chart plotter antenna GPS antenna back up VHF antenna Life sling system horseshoe life preserver man over board light man over board pole outboard motor mount dinghy outboard engine/man overboard lift system Magna propane BBQ grill house light Swim Platform 10 foot wide custom teak swim platform custom design stainless/teak folding boarding ladder Fresh water shower
- There are 4 cabins with 8 comfortable berths. Two forward cabins, one to starboard and one to port full size beds dresser tops running the length of the cabins 3 enclosed lockers beneath the dresser and two on the side of the beds additional storage under the beds front cabins are wired for TV 12vdc and 110vac electrical outlets hanging lockers with light full length mirrors custom headliners trimmed in varnished teak newly installed carpeting on all walls and floors reading lights and fans Two aft cabins, one to starboard, one to port double beds 3 large storage lockers hanging lockers with light full length mirrors custom headliners trimmed in varnished teak Newly installed carpeting on all walls and floors reading lights and fans
- The feeling is open and spacious due to long windows throughout the boat, all with curtains. 10' long galley is to port double sinks together with faucet for carbon filtered fresh water carbon filtered fresh water faucet, foot pump operated salt water faucet, foot pump operated 3-burner propane stainless steel stove with oven refrigerator freezer 110VAC outlets microwave toaster oven
- Head & Shower
- Levac toilet Stainless steel sink w/vanity storage EEMAX electric hot water heater shower Solar powered exhaust fan 12 VDC shower water pump 110 VAC electrical outlets
- Saloon is open design allowing full view of galley, nav station completely upgraded 2007
- Upgraded In 2000 two (2) brand new Yanmar 2GM20F fresh water cooled engines two (2) brand new Yanmar SD-20 saildrives Port Engine 2308 Hours SB engine 3907 Hours 100 amp. alternator on the starboard engine. This alternator is controlled by a Balmar muli-stage voltage regulator 120 amp. alternator on the port engine (new 2008) port engine drives a 25 gallon per hour Eco Tec water maker port engine drives a refrigeration compressor serving as back up to the 12v refrigeration system for the refrigerator and freezer
- Ariyl is equipped with the latest in equipment. Ground Tackle Lofrans Tigre 1000 watt 12VDC electric windlass 44# Delta, 235 feet 3/8inch BBB chain w/60 feet 3/4 inch rode 45# CQR, 50 feet 3/8inch stainless chain w/80 feet 3/4 inch rode 35# Delts, 65 feet 5/16 BBB chain w/80 feet rode 15# Danforth, 45 feet 5/16 BBB chain w/60 feet rode 6.5# folding grapnel dinghy 6 feel 5/16 chain w/100 feet rode Anchor/deck wash down system Electrical Galvonic Ground Isolator Heart 2500w Inverter/130 amp Charger Heart Link 1000 digital controller 6 Trojan house batteries (660 amp total) 2 engine starter batteries w/cross charge & parallel start capabilities Eemax 25 amp electric instant hot water heater Communication Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF transceiver Uniden MC-535 VHF stand-by transceiver Yaesu FT-890 all band SSB/HF w/phone patch SCS TPCII Pactor DSP multi-mode controller (2) Uniden handheld VHF Tender & Equipment 9.3ft. Caribe C-9X with cover, center seat, front locker 15hp Mercury outboard w/ cover (2004) 3.3hp Mercury outboard w/ cover (2004.
- Sails & Rigging
- Cutter rigged sail plan. Genoa on Pro Furl furling system Stay sail Main sail with stack pack Spinnaker All standing rigging is 5/16 stainless steel Running rigging New England rope Mast is single spreader aluminium mast and boom 7 Lewmar winches
- Navigation Equipment
- Raymarine SL 70RC plus radar/chart plotter, color LCD display with MARPA function for target tracking and risk analysis Raymarine Pathfinder Smart Heading system Raymarine 120 GPS Garmin 126 GPS Garmin GPS III plus Horizon WS 100 wind/speed point Horizon SL 100 digital speed log Horizon DS 100 digital depth sounder with water temp Autohelm 3000 auto pilot Autohelm 3000 back up autopilot AIWA 50 watt AM/FM/CD stereo system with 4 speakers 10 CD changer
- Safety Equipment
- 8 person Avon life raft in canister on deck w/cover 5 fire extinguishers 8 life vests 3 harnesses w/jack lines ACR emergency locator beacon (EPIRB) flares first aid kits life sling system horse shoe life preserver man overboard pole main overboard light (2) 12VDC bilge pumps (3) Whale Gusher manual bilge pumps (2) Digital solid state electronic high water alarm systems
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.