- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION SEPT 2013 - AMAZING CONDITION - BEST VALUE ON THE MARKET!! OWNER WANTS SOLD!!
$90,000 CUSTOM PAINT JOB - SUPER LOW HOURS - 100MPH+
Unique Delta Twin Step design is shared with the Apache F2 Race boats, designed by Bobby Saccenti and Naval Architects from the Netherlands.
The bottom allows the speed and efficiency of stepped bottom design with the safety and durablity that ONLY comes with Apache heritage. The raised deck is also the same deck shared with the 36 Apache allowing for more headroom down stairs, and more freeboard, than the traditional flat deck design.
Bob Saccenti has succeeded in bringing modern technology and race proven durability into a single hull design. The 42 Chief Warrior.
"The First Mohican" is powered by World Champion engine designer Tom Hofstetter Chief 950 EFI motors. The EFI allows for maximum efficiency in all conditions with increased fuel mileage.
The engines are coupled to Dry Sump VI Mercury Race Drives and Super Cyborg Bam Transmissions for maximum horse power to the prop, and maximum durability.
Completing the boat is a one off paint scheme by world class painter Mitcher T. The cockpit and berth were put in place by Fine Line Interiors and Bobby Saccenti. It is accented by custom carbon fiber gauges, dual helm, premium stereo, and tiger intercom system.
- Displacement: 12800
- Total Power: 950
- Electrical System
- 12 Volt 2 Engine Batteries 1 Domestic Battery 120 Volt Shore Power 30 AMP 1 Shorepower Cord Battery Switches
- High End Stereo with Amps and SU Northstar GPS Plotter 4 Person Tiger Intercom System
- Mechancial Equipment
- Bilge Blowers Automatic Bilge Pumps Halon Engine Fire Extinguisher Hydralic K Planes Billet Aluminum Race Battery Boxes Custom SS Props CMI Silencers
- 24 Degree Saccenti Twin Step Hull by Bobby Saccenti Full Cabin w/ V-Berth Dock Side Pump Out Head Port and Starboard Consoles Tiger 4 place Intercom System Staggered Engines Chief 950 EFI Engines Mercury Racing Dry Sump #6 Drives Custom Paint by Mitcher T Custom Paint Custom Laser Cut Matching Trailer by Integrity with Drive Guard Polished Stainless Steel Mirrored Engine Bulkhead Custom Painted Engine Hatch Dual Steering Stations with Removable Steering Wheel Carbon Fiber Gauges Driver Shut Off Emergency Safety Tether Switch 70 Hours on Powertrain
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.