MAJOR 300,000+ EURO PRICE REDUCTION!!!
This is probably the best condition Johnson on the market considering her age.
The owner completely refit the yacht in 2007 with new interior soft goods, replaced ALL galley & laundry equipment, new tender, new bottom paint,
She is in 'turn-key' condition and ready to go to a new owner. Already located in St Tropez, she is a great opportunity for a buyer with the Mediterranean Summer Season rapidly approaching.
Sleeps 8 in 4 guest cabins + crew!!
Price is negotiable. Bring offers.......
- Displacement: 34 tons
- Total Power: 910
- BUILDER: JOHNSON YEAR: 1992/Complete Refit 2007 LOA: 21 meters BEAM: 6 meters DRAFT: 1.20 meters TONNAGE: 34 TONS ( full load) DESIGNER: JOHNSON HULL COLOUR: OYSTER BLUE
- CRUISE SPEED: 21 Knots (approx) MAXIMUM SPEED: 24 Knots (approx) FUEL CAPACITY: 4000 LITERS WATER CAPACITY: 1400 LITERS FUEL CONSUMPTION: 250 LITERS/HOUR
- ENGINES: 2 x 910 HP ENGINE MODEL: GM ENGINE HOURS: 1900 hrs FUEL: DIESEL STEERING: RAYMARINE AUTOPILOT
- GENERATORS: 20 KWA KOHLER 2009, 9 KWA ONAN 2006 GENERATOR HOURS: Port : 900 hrs / Stbd : 1600 hrs
- ELECTRICITY: 12V/24V/220V SHORE POWER: 12V/24V/220V CONVERTER: 24V/220V BATTERIES 2010: 10 X 220 HP/HOUR, 2 X 110 HP/HOUR
- The galley & laundry equipment was completely refitted in 2010. Electric oven Washing/dryer machine Grill microwave Dish washer Fridge (100l) freeze (100l) 4 electric burners
- Navigation & Electronics
- Communications Equipment VHF IRRIDIUM Navigation Equipment FURUNO RADAR MAGNETIC COMPASS (2) RAYMARINE AUTOMATIC PILOT RAYMARINE GPS CHART PLOTTER RAYMARINE ECHO SOUNDER Entertainment Equipment COMPLET BOSE STEREO MUSIC SYSTEM 6 TV SHARP CD DVD RADIO SATELITTE EQUIPMENT SEATEL MP3 CONNECTION
- CALLEGARI 3.20 m 15 hp MERCURY 2009 SNORKELING GEAR
- Deck Equipment
- WINDCLASS 1 X ANCHORS FRONT, 1 x SECURITY SUNBATHING AREA DINING TABLE + SEATING FOR 8
- MCA COMMERCIAL NORME
- M/Y LEONORA is in sparkling condition, constantly upgraded by the owner. She is a very spacious & elegant yacht. Located in Saint Tropez.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.