- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 MPI DTS 260hp Bravo 1
- Number of Engines
A video & review of the Pirelli PZero 1100 by the Italian Yachting Publication 'Yacht & Sail'
- Engines Options
- Gasoline: 2 * Mercruiser 5.0 MPI DTS 260hp Bravo 1 Gasoline: 2 * Mercruiser 377 MAG DTS 320hp Bravo 1 Diesel: 2 * Cummins QSD 4.2 S DTS 270hp Bravo 1 XR Diesel: 2 * Cummins QSD 4.2 S DTS 320hp Bravo 1 XR Outboard Max Rating - 2 X 350 hp (Manufacturer Determine by Client) For more information on the Outboard Open Model - check the same website online
- Options List
- Hard top painted CD/iPod stereo with 4 speakers in cockpit and antenna Cockpit tables with supports Sundeck tent on cockpit and stern sunpad Inverter 12V 760 Electric boiler Automatic regulation of the pilot seat Chain counter Bow remote control for windlass Footrest for pilot with teak insert Cover for cockpit seats & stern sunpad Central cushion for stern sundeck Cushion set gray instead of standard red Navigation package: GPS 5" Garmin 521S with fishfinder & maps VHF Icom IC-M421
- Mission Statement
- Ergonomics: Harmonizes forms in every detail, combined technology & functionality Style: A boat without compromises, from materials research to the study of lines, with the point of arrival being a consistent design route Design: Utilization of spaces, the combination of rationality and technologies, excellence in detail The Pirelli PZero is a sophisticated and versatile boat intended for those looking for an exciting boat providing the highest performance levels, but without compromising on comfort. Tubes in Hypalon Neoprene and a hull in GFRP combine with the uniqueness of the innovative solutions range. Top of the range in every aspect. Technology and design contribute to making all the spaces as liveable as possible. Each design has been created for a yachting experience at the highest level.
- Standard Configuration
- Carbon hard top Cabin with queen-size bed Teack Toilette with sink, shower and WC with black water tank Sink with cold water tap in cockpit Shorepower with battery charger Bow sundeck with cushion Stainless steel handrail Compass Electrical panel Battery cut-off switch Fuel tank Water tank Bilge pump (2) Horn Electric windlass with anchor Fresh water system with shower Electric inflator batteries Ice storage Porthole Lifebuoy storage Navigation lights Paddles Repair kit Manometer Bathing ladder Digital utilities management system Red Cushion
- Technical Details
- Length: 9.99 m Overall Length: 11.37 m Overall Beam: 3.54 m Internal Beam: 2.37 m Weigth: 3000kg Tube Diameter: 64/65 cm Air Compartments: 6 Fuel Capacity: 750 lt Water Capacty: 160 lt
- Additional Comments
- The Pirelli PZero 1100 is Pirelli's newest model having just made its international debut at the 2010 Genoa Boat Show. Boasting new technology and previous 'options only' as standard features along with a Queen-sized berth with complete seperate head the PZero 1100 is simply amazing. Featuring Pirelli's signature center console design, this high performance luxury RIB is built on a proven multiple World Championship Offshore Powerboat Hull platform allowing for superior performance with stability so that even the novice is comfortable at the wheel. Once you drive a Pirelli, you will never want to drive another RIB in your life!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.