MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION FEB 2012!!! MUST SEE!! COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZED!! AMAZING CONDITION!!
Sabore was purchased by the current owner a little over 5 years ago, where he immediately invested over $350,000 usd into her. A complete paint job and interior refit complete. Sabore became based in the BVIs where she currently charters. The last 3 years the successful charter program has turned a major profit, after all expenses were factored in for annual running costs.
Sabore has won best in show at the charter broker show in the BVIs for the last 4 years. This charter business is included in the sale of Sabore.
- Total Power: 130 Cruising Speed: 8 Max Speed: 13
- Accommodations & Layout
- Two Queen Size Beds, Forward Cabins Two King Size Beds, Aft Cabins En-suite Bathrooms For Each Cabin Each Cabin Has Its Own Multi-jet Spa Shower Vanity With Hair Dryers In Each Cabin Quiet One-touch Electronic Toilets 15 Turbo Fans Tempur-pedic Swedish Mattresses In Each Cabin
- Boat Highlights
- Masks Snorkels Fins and Dive Equipment Wakeboard Skis and Tubes Noodles Two Single Person Kayaks With Back Rests Full Bar With Ice Maker on Main Level Air Conditioning Throughout
- Deck Equipment
- 2 Outside Showers With Hot Water On Both Transoms Boarding Ladders on Both Transoms Electric Winches Twin Helm Stations With Full Navigation Readouts
- Electronics & Navigational Equipment
- 37 inch flat screen TV/DVD-surround sound system Gyrostabilized Direct TV and radio system Individual portable DVD players for each cabin DVD library-over 100 titles IPOD with music-60 gig IPOD Docking Station Laptop With Internet Access Stereo/CD in Each Cabin US 110 and European 220, 12 and 24 Volt Power Raymarine Radar Plotter GPS Autopilot Cockpit DVD Projector with 72 Inch Screen For Outside Movie Viewing Under The Stars
- Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Main Engines: Two 130 hp Volvo Turbo Two 13.5 kw Generators 80 gallon Per Hour Water-making Capacity Bauer Dive Compresser Dish Washer Trash Compactor Cockpit Refrigerator
- Sails & Rigging
- Mainsail, fully batttened, 1,248 sq.ft. Genoa, 861 sq.ft. Mast, 80 ft. Maxprop Sprit Rigged With Screecher Sail For Light Wind Sailing
- Refit Details
- Exterior Three weeks were spent on the hard at Nanny Cay Marina in Tortola, BVI in September 2008 while the topsides and the bottoms were painted. The topsides were fairly involved in that the pinstripes were to be relocated. The old pinstripes which were vinyl tape had earlier been masked and painted over with Awlgrip and clearcoat so that when they were removed they left an imprint in the paint job two paint coats deep. These all had to be filled and faired resulting in quite a bit more work, adding about 7 days to the job. Once faired and primed the topsides received 5 coats of Flag Blue Awlgrip. The bottom had to be stripped back to the gelcoat before painting due to incompatible paint applied a year earlier. Once removed two coats of primer were applied before 1 and ½ coats of Seahawk black was rolled on. The davits were stripped of hardware and paint, recoated with zinc primer and shot with white Awlgrip. A new multi-colored nylon screecher built in Florida at Doyles was added. A new Force 10 barbeque was added. All of the spreader lights were replaced (2 looking down and 4 looking up) with blue LED units Anchor light repaired due to corrosion. Installed Lexan cover over engine instruments next to port side helm. Prior to that gauges were showing water behind lenses and individual panels leaked into machine spaces. Re wired port compass light. Purchased new dingy. Build new hoisting bridle and designed and installed dingy-up locking sockets on davit to prevent dingy swinging while underway. Installed all new lifelines. Went one size up on wire and hardware as it looked more suitable for boat size. New stainless steel Delta anchor and anchor chain installed. Replaced broken wind instrument on port side helm station Replaced all exterior canvas at North Sails in Charleston. New bimini and isinglass, new stackpack (called Easy Stow by North) new UV cover on working jib and new white covers on side salon window. Replaced all cockpit cushions. Replaced cockpit teak chairs. Built and installed cockpit refrigerator. Bought hard cooler from Frigid-Rigid and installed Sea Frost cold plate system inside. Removed small cockpit table to make room for it. Installed TracVision sat TV system. Wiring quite involved. Connected salon sound system to receiver. Dome mount custom built in Seattle. Power supply is located behind back wall of closet in aft/strb cabin. Also purchased Latin American system for use in Caribbean. Ran wiring and installed repeater chart/radar at port side helm station. Interior Replaced washer with washer/dryer. Plumbed in a hot water supply and T’d exhaust vent into shower vent. Installed water cooler on water tap at salon bar. Converted a wall mount water cooler and plumbed to water system. Also plumbed in line a 6 month service life replaceable water filter for drinking water. Both units are mounted between the ice maker and the bar refrigerator. Main salon received new leather cushions throughout. New throw pillows, new artwork and new curtains. Cabins received Tempor-pedic mattresses, new artwork, 600 thread count linens. Mirrors replaced. Heads all received new mirrors while three of the heads were redesigned to allow more room over the sink by removing the medicine cabinets. Plumbed so that in low water situations (such as no watermakers) they can easily be flushed with saltwater again. Installed 37 inch flat plasma screen. Wired into salon sound system and tied to Direct TV system. IPod MP3 system wired into sound system.
- Other Projects
- Leak in line locker eliminated, dried out. Had life raft renewed. Purchased all new fire extinguishers for all cabins Replaced propane fuel line with non-hose clamped unit. Purchased a new EPIRB New alternator for starboard engine Synchronized rudders Repaired leak in port side watermaker, new O-rings Replaced locked up dogs on cabin ports Disassembled blower in port side machine room and repaired, reinstalled. Repaired fan for starboard forward shower stall. Repaired corroded connections on anchor light. Unplugged sink drain at bar Repaired anchor locker hatch lock Located leak on deck that was eventually dripping out at port light in front of galley sink. Re-sealed 3 deck hatches and 2 chaff plates. Replaced solenoid switch on port/aft toilet Repaired shower sump pump in starboard/aft cabin Installed new blower motor on A/C unit in starboard/aft cabin. Bought spare blower for boat. Completely rebuilt three of them Installed dimmer switches for cockpit lights and 3 main salon lights. Ordered and received spare membranes for both watermakers Purchased 2 years worth of spare impellers, filters, etc for generators and main engines in Charleston.
- Additional Information
- Some additional notes are listed below direct from the current captain of Sabore: The generators are Onan 13.5 kw's. Both have just turned over 10,000 hours. They should make 20K easily. No oil use or smoke. Oil changed every 150 hours. Engines are both 130 horse Volvos. They show as new engines. No oil use. Both engine control panels in the cockpit were replaced due to sun damage by the previous owner and actual hours were not recorded. Current panels show 600+ hours. The catamaran will easily motor at 9 knots with a clean bottom. Top speed is around 10.5 under power. We have surfed at 27 knots for brief periods under sail though. House battery bank consists of 12 4D batteries wired to produce 24 volts. These were replaced in October 2008. Two watermakers for a total 80 gallons an hour. All of the electronics are Raymarine. Both helms have autopilot, wind, depth and speed displays. There is a repeater for the radar/chartplotter on the port helm. Nav station has a radar/chartplotter and multi-display. Icom radios. A/V equipment- KVH Sat TV system with receivers for Puerto Rico, the US and Trinidad systems. 37 inch Panasonic flat panel TV in main salon. Nakamichi, Arcam music system with B&W speakers in salon (2), cockpit (4) and spreaders(2). Switching control for all speakers. DVD projector and screen for movies in the cockpit. Wii game console in salon area. Each cabin has a portable DVD player and a CD player with speakers. We have wakeboards(2), skis(2 pairs), and a hot dog for towing. 8 scuba tanks, Bauer scuba compressor - plumbed to tank locker, 6 scuba regulator sets, 6 or 7 BC's, 8 weight belts with weights. 20 sets of fins, masks and snorkels. Scuba equipment is all in new condition purchased in 2007. 2 kayaks carried on deck with back supports replaced in 2008. Corian counter tops in galley. One freezer, two refrigerators, dishwasher, trash compactor, 4 burner gas stove, convection oven, convection microwave, espresso machine, coffeemaker, breadmaker, 2 sinks, huge storage. At the bar in the salon is an additional refrigerator, ice maker, sink and separate chilled water tap. Additional refrigerated cooler in cockpit for drinks. The tender is a 13.5 Nautica widebody with depth, RPM, & speed gages, compass, VHF radio.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.