- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
RECENTLY REFIT, makes this 44' Sunseeker the best deal on the market! This beauty is one not to be missed and has been maintained with an open checkbook! Her striking lines illustrate her perfect harmony and practical function. Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions provides the utmost in yachting tradition, safety and relaxation.
Without the loss of comfort and privacy, this 2 stateroom 2 full head layout can accommodate up to 6 guests. A fully furnished galley equipped to provide all the comforts of home. Excellent performance with speeds up to 30 appx knots powered by the very reliable 420hp CAT 3126's with low hours! If you are in the market for very well maintained Camargue, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY!!
REFIT COMPLETED OVER THE PAST THREE YEARS
NEW FLAT SCREEN TV'S
NEW BOW THRUSTER
RECENT AWL-GRIP PAINT JOB
TURN KEY CONDITION!!
- Total Power: 420 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 265 Fresh Water: 80
- Boarding from the Aft Deck you are greeted with a perfect setting in which to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever-changing backdrop of the sea. Ergonomically designed you will find all the necessary amenities close by for whatever the occasion calls for. Full Wet Bar Icemaker Overhead Lighting Engine Room Fire Pulls Fire Extinguisher Flare Kit Shore Power Connection Shore Telephone Connection Cable TV Connection Swim Platform with Ladder Hot & Cold Shower
- The helm station perfectly situated providing great visibility and comfort. Everything you need to take you safely to your next destination is here. Ergonomically designed for easy use mixed with the style that only Sunseeker can supply. Raymarine C120 Digital GPS and Color Chart Plotter Raymarine C120 Radar Shipmate RS8300 VHF Autopilot Depth Sounder Electronic Speedlog Compass Stereo System
- Main Salon
- The salon area on the 44' Camargue is bathed in sunlight. This exclusive living space is distinguished by sophisticated interior styling to satisfy your every need while on board, including a sofa that is a comfortable extra bed for your guests when needed. You will find refined detailing, like the high gloss cherry wood throughout the yacht. Overhead Lighting Privacy Curtains A/C controls Stereo System Flat Screen TV
- This fully furnished galley offers plenty of room. Large enough for a refrigerator and freezer, you are sure to have plenty space for food on long trips. Finished in a beautiful high gloss cherry this galley is sure to satisfy everyone that comes aboard. Above counter lighting Refrigerator Electric Stove Microwave Hot & Cold Water
- Master Stateroom
- The elegance comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found in the master cabin. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing. The private ensuite has a stall shower and plenty of natural light can illuminates the room during the day. All appointments are in linear grain cherry wood paneling, tasteful vinyls cover the walls, custom fabrics cover the bed. Fabric curtains are sure to keep the light out on those late mornings at anchor. Overhead Lighting Night Stand Bedside Lights Closet A/C Controls Flat Screen TV
- Aft Guest Stateroom
- Guests will relax in a comfortable cabin with twin beds and its own attached head. The staggered height ceiling in the guest cabin is carefully designed to offer extraordinary habitability. The guest head is identical to the owner's and is accessible from both the twin guest suite and the Main Salon. Overhead Lighting Night Stand Bed Side Lamp Closet A/C Controls
- Deck Equipment
- Walk around decks and a large bow section makes moving around the decks a breeze. Blue Hull Fuel Fill Water Fill Anchor Windlass Anchor Lines & Fenders Canvas Covers Complete Cockpit Cover Bow Sun Pad Aft Deck Enclosure Black Water Pump Out Teak Decks aft
- Engine Room
- Engine room access is made simple with two entrances. Soft patches under the main salon carpet allow extremely easy access to the main engines and additional access is located on the aft deck. The main engines are accessed through a door in this space. Easy to inspect while underway! CAT 3126 420hp - Appx 640 Hrs as reported by owner Kohler Generator 9kw Racor Prefilters Battery Charger Fresh Water Pump and Accumulator Shaft Seals Engine Room Extinguisher with engine shutdown system Bow Thruster Glendenning Synchronizer Air Conditioning Fuel Filters Fresh Water Tank 12V Water Pressure System 20 Gallon Hot Water Tank Holding Tank
- This is an outstanding example of Sunseekers's unique style and special attention to detail. This boat has been maintained with an open check book and is a beautiful custom ensemble. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own a ONE OF A KIND 44' Camargue! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today!
- Owners Personal Items. A list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- An outstanding example of Sunseeker's unique style and special attention to detail. This boat has been maintained with an open check book and is a beautiful custom ensemble. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own a one of a kind 44' Sunseeker! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today, call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org