Lowest priced one on the market, pristene condition, and LOADED! Owner has decided she's "just too big for the lake". Wants her to be the next one sold. Call for immediate info.
Standout features include:
- Fresh water boat
- TNT Hydraulic swim platform
- KVH TracVision
- NEW Garmin electronics
- Beautiful cherrywood interior
- Upgraded Clarion stereo
- Upgraded Cruisair air conditioning
- 15kw Westerbeke generator
- Glendinning Cablemaster
- Lofrans Windlass
- Displacement: 39000
- Total Power: 660 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 600 Fresh Water: 150 Holding: 68
- Vessel Overview
- The Sea Ray 540 Sundancer is a mega-volume sportcruiser whose muscular good looks and luxurious accommodations can still turn heads. This boat offers a seemingly endless list of high-tech features, and her extravagant interior is a study in comfort, beginning with the huge UltraLeather sofa that converts electrically into a slide-out bed. The Sundancer carries most of her beam forward which creates plenty of living space below. The master stateroom is amidships and has a queen bed as well as a private head compartment. Forward, the guest stateroom has a full-size berth . The galley is open in the salon, and storage cabinets are abundant throughout the boat, all finished in high-gloss cherry woodwork. In the cockpit, two large L-shaped settees, which can accommodate a small crowd, convert at the push of a buttom into a massive sunpad. Additional features include a foredeck sunpad, a superb helm console with a/c, and a hydraulic hi-low swim platform to facilitate the launch of a tender.
- Forward of the salon is a pedestal VIP double berth with an ensuite head and shower that can also be entered from the salon as a day head. The cabin is trimmed in cherry and offers all of the amenities of an owner’s cabin. Aft of the salon is the master cabin with a walkaround queen berth, loads of storage space, and a private master head with shower.
- Salon & Galley
- Beautiful open salon with cherry wood cabinetry, upgraded sound & entertainment system, wet bar, and tons of storage. There is a large salon sofa and table to starboard which opens up to an optional double berth. The galley features all cherry cabinets with Corian countertops, a built-in double sink, stovetop range, microwave/convection oven, fridge & freezer, and plenty of storage room.
- Cockpit Lounge
- From the hydraulic swim platform and through a transom door is a huge entertainment area with double bench seating for 8 people and a removable table. An aft bench electrically converts to a large sunpad lounge. Portside full wet bar with refrigerator and icemaker. Helm is forward on the starboard side and has seating for 3 adults directly to port.
- Compass KVH TracVision NEW Garmin electronics Brooks and Gatehouse Network Pilot & GPS Brooks and Gatehouse Network VHF Furuno FCV-582 video depth finder Icom VHF Engine synchronizer switch Port and starboard Clarion stereo speaker
- Additional Features
- Lofrans Windlass Washer/dryer Search/Spotlight Two Cruisair SMX air conditioning control panels Motorola telephone General Electric cellular/shore telephone/intercom Westerbeke 15kw Generator Glendenning Cable Master TNT Swim Platform
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.