Denison Yacht Sales is happy to introduce its partnership as the global representative for a new major player in the sports cruiser & megayacht segment of the yachting market: Heysea Yachts Company Limited.
Heysea Yachts Company Limited was founded in 2004 by several successful business professionals from Mainland China, Hong Kong and Europe, who have more than 20 years of experience in the yachting market.
Heysea is comprised of an outstanding research and development team along with over 100 skillful workers. Heysea Shipyard is over 66,700 square meters and contains modern workshops, machine spaces, fabricators, a slipway and terminal all located in Jiangmen which is the centre of the Pearl River Delta district.
From the beginning Heysea Shipyard always considered quality as the integral element of our manufacturing process. Through our efforts over the past few years, Heysea has become the undisputed leader in the motor yacht sector in China.
The HeySea series of luxury & commercial yachts have won great acclaim from domestic and overseas customers.
As professional FRP yachts builders, HeySea is one of a limited number of
companies in China who are able to design and manufacture yachts over 55 feet. Heysea has integrated the benefits of a semi-custom production line while at the same time allowing customized elements to be incorporated for each individual buyer. With their new design style, “HeySea” is popular in the elite class providing customers with dynamic, technologically advanced motor yachts by utlizing their unique project management, highly skilled
craftsmen, & strict quality control.
Heysea Yachts Company Limited has a complete line of semi-custom yachts guaranteeing that they can meet any clients size requirements. See additional listings in the following models: 75ft - 90ft - 103ft - 140ft - 150ft
- Displacement: 25 tons
- Total Power: 500
- Hand-laid FRP Gel coat including stripes Vinylester skin coated with powderbound mat Stitched multi-axial reinforced single skin bottom Balsa cored hull PVC foam cored deck and superstructure Hull stiffened with longitudinal stringers supported by transverse bulkheads and floors
- Fittings all in stainless steel Delta anchor and 60m chain galvanised) Electric winch and capstan 24v with deck and cockpit controls 24v Stemhead roller and anchor stop Self draining chain locker with fender stowage Pulpit and cockpit rails in stainless steel Stainless steel fendering with rubber insert 2 x pantograph wipers 24v, windscreen washers Ensign staff and socket 6 x fenders and 4 warps Remote spotlight 24v Curved safety glass windscreen
- Bathing Platform
- Fresh water marina connection Dockside AC Shore power connection Hot and cold swimming shower Teak-laid bathing platform Foldaway stainless steel swimming ladder
- Aft Cockpit
- Self draining Moulded staircase to flybridge Upholstered seating with stowage underneath Transom safety door Engine room access hatch Overhead lighting 24v Teak-laid cockpit and steps Cockpit Speakers Boat hook Hand-held fire extinguisher
- Flybridge/Helm Position
- Self draining Deflecting screen (acrylic) Sports steering wheel Duplicate engine controls and instrumentation Compass Trim tab control Echo sounder and speedlog repeaters GPS navigator controls Instrument cover 6 x Upholstered seating Storage below seats Cockpit table Sunbathing area Stainless steel guard rails and grab rails Glass holders Radio/CD remote control Cockpit Speakers
- Stainless steel sliding cockpit door to aft cockpit Drinks cabinet Flatscreen television Radio/CD/DVD Surround system Halogen overhead lighting 24v Step lights 24v Double AC socket Choice of lacquered interior finishes and veneer Fitted carpet
- Sink and drainer Hot and cold water Electric refrigerator Electric freezer Ceramic 3-ring hob Hob extractor fan Microwave Oven Garbage bin 6 place flatware set 6 place cutlery set Cupboard and drawer storage Double AC socket Hand-held fire extinguisher First aid kit
- Main Helm Station
- Upholstered double helm seat Console with burr walnut type fascia Hydraulic steering Sports steering wheel Radar/Plotter Autopilot VHF radio dual station Full analogue engine instrumentation Electric speedlog Depth sounder Rudder indicator Compass Horn Windscreen wipers and washers Hand-held fire extinguisher
- Master Cabin (Aft)
- Double berth with storage and drawers beneath 2 x reading lights 24v Outboard shelving Bedside cupboards Hanging wardrobe with mirrored door Halogen overhead lighting 24v 2 x Opening and 4 x large fixed portholes Double AC socket Flatscreen television
- Master En-suite Bath
- Electric toilet Avonite counter top Shower taps and accessories Washbasin Hot and cold water Separate shower compartment Extractor fan Razor socket 240/110v Mirrored cupboard Towel rail Halogen Overhead lights Opening porthole with venetian blind Door to stateroom
- Pullman Cabin (Starboard)
- 2 x single Pullman type fixed berths Under-berth stowage Hanging wardrobe Halogen overhead lights Opening porthole with mosquito screen and curtain Double AC socket Flatscreen television
- VIP Guest Stateroom (Forward)
- Double berth with storage and drawers beneath 2 x reading lights 24v Outboard shelving Hanging wardrobe with mirrored door Halogen overhead lighting 24v Opening portholes and curtains Deck hatch Double AC socket Flatscreen television Fitted carpet
- VIP Shower & Dayhead
- Electric toilet Avonite counter top Shower taps and accessories Washbasin Hot and cold water Separate shower compartment Extractor fan Razor socket 240/110v Mirrored cupboard Towel rail Halogen Overhead lights Opening porthole with venetian blind
- Engine Room
- Twin engines with direct drive gearboxes 2 x separate fuel filters water separators Aluminium fuel tanks with electric sender units Freshwater engine top-up hose Sound insulation throughout engine room Smoke temperature probe Automatic bilge pumps Bilge water high level alarm Extractor fans 24v Manual bilge pump
- Electrical System
- Generator with underwater silent exhaust AC dockside connection Main DC and AC electrical circuits protected by re-settable circuit breakers Systems monitoring panel Galvanic isolator 4 x batteries for engine starting 24v circuit 2 x batteries for domestic power 24v circuit 1 x batteries for generator starting 12v circuit Battery charger for 24v circuits Battery charger for 12v circuits AC outlet sockets throughout the boat
- Running Gear
- Direct shaft drive though half tunnels 4-bladed bronze propellers Bronze P-brackets 2 x stainless steel shafts Dripless shaft logs High-performance bronze rudders and struts Seawater strainers x 2 main engines/1 x generator Stainless steel trimtabs (hydraulic) Full cathodic bonding system tozinc anodes
- Aluminium freshwater tank 24v fresh water pressure system Hot water tank
- Tool kit Boat hook 4 x Mooring ropes 6 x Fenders Spare bulbs and fuses
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.