- 61 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
She's is the newest listing and the nicest Navigator 61 on the market. She has very low hours and is in excellent condition. The owner has set the price to sell quickly. Like all Navigators, she is a great blend of Motoryacht/Trawler qualities.
The Navigator and Californian yacht lines are classically designed with value in mind. Skilled craftsmanship and quality materials are the focus of this American-owned and American-built company. Since 1988, the Marshalls have built over 1000 high quality, semi-custom pilothouse yachts. Their focus for creating a unique and superior product remains unchanged.
Navigator Yachts, Inc. is now recognized world wide by experienced boaters for their commitment to create the finest hand-crafted yachts. Navigator trademarks - efficient hull design, superb visibility from the pilothouse and salon, and custom fabrics.
- Displacement: 61500
- Total Power: 480 Cruising Speed: 13 Max Speed: 18
- Fuel: 1000 Fresh Water: 200 Holding: 100
- Professionally maintained since new!Enter the salon from the cockpit through the double doors to the cherrywood interior. The master suite is a private aft entry from the salon and features a walk around king berth and an ensuite head. This full beam suite has opening ports to port and starboard. From the salon you go up a couple of steps to the large galley with under counter refridgerators and freezer. There is a door to the deck to starboard out from the pilot station. Forward and below are the guest quarters and the VIP stateroom with a walk around queen berth. Private head with seperate shower with a private entry from the VIP suite. The third stateroom has over and under bunks with plenty of storage. All closets are lighted and cedar lined. Head up to the flybridge either from the cockpit or from the salon. Plenty of seating and full electronics a full wetbar on the bridge. High gloss cherrywood interior Adjustable salon table Central vacuum system Built in sette Full Bose surround system
- U shaped designer galley up,with overhead and under counter storage. Separate under counter refridgerator and freezer both Sub Zero Princess three burner stove Lots of counter space Wood floors Frididaire dishwasher Trash compactor Deep double SS sink with Moen faucet G.E. Microwave
- Full electronics package in the wheel house. 12 Volt plug Helm station: Raymarine RL80C GPS plotter Raymarine RL80C radar Raymarine autopilot Raymarine 220 VHF & Hailer Bow thruster contols Tridata windlass control Flybridge: Trim tabs Compass Flybridge autopilot control Stereo with CD Jabsco search light 4 Phone intercom system Bow thruster controls Windshield wipers with washers
- Electrical & Engine Room
- Remote search light Four phone intercom system 20kw Kohler generator approx.550hrs Quiet Reverse cycle heat/air conditioning throughout 50 amp. shore service with Glendinning cable master Washer and DryeNew fresh water pump. A/C pump Oil change system Four A/C compressors Volvo electronic controls Bow thruster Florestent engine room lights 600GPD H.R.O. watermaker with remote at panel Six 8D Batteries 1 year old Escape hatch in engine room Stand up engine room
- Quick Lift Davit on swim platform Full flybridge summer galley with fridge/icemaker, sink and Jennaire Expressions cooktop Bimini Cushions on bow
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.