- 37 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 8.1L
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This Cruisers 3750 Motoryacht 2000 is located in Old Saybrook, CT. She has many major upgrades allowing all the comforts for your family and loved ones. The year 2000 Cruisers 3750 Motoryacht aft cabin is a great live aboard boat and perfect for extensive or weekend travel. Whether, at the dock, underway or at anchor, this boat is for you. It has the luxury of smooth handling and ample room to spread out. This boat has been meticulously maintained and is extremely clean.
This Cruisers 3750 is powered by twin Mercruiser 454 ci engines. Cruising speeds at 20, Max under 30. It comes with all B&G and Raymarine electronics. Auto Pilot, Depth sounder, Chart plotting, GPS, VHF, Engine synchronizer, Fuel flow meter, Intercom system to interior and exterior. The 10KW generator(some only have 8KW)Central ac/heat.
The exterior layout allows plenty of room to move through deck with ease. The bridge seating arrangement sits six with comfort. Both heat and Ac have been added to bridge with it own separate unit. There is a refrigerator to store drinks, ice maker, and a wet bar at your fingertips. The upholstery is immaculate. The Canvas and carpet have recently been replaced allowing the aesthetics of this boat to shine. Stepping down from the bridge you'll find more space on the aft deck to entertain or enjoy a meal. The wing shape doors lead out both port and starboard. Stainless steal rails surround the bow. Sun cushions are included. The extended swim platform has an outdoor shower and a davit system to store tenders up to ten feet. A major plus for those who like to travel distances.
The interior is fit with sleeping accommodations for eight. The master suite has a queen size bed with private head including bath tub. The guest cabin has its own private head with amenities as well. Wood(cherry) surrounds the whole interior giving all who enter a VIP feel with the comforts of home. Families and guests could enjoy a meal at the table, and then step up into the main salon to sit, relax, and stretch their legs. The galley is fit with stove, oven, refrigerator, freezer, convection/microwave, etc.... There are two televisions as well as a full entertainment system through out the whole boat. There is hot water throughout the boat as well including an over sized water heater to ensure hot showers or bath always.
The 2000 Cruisers 3750 Motoryacht was designed for the boater who deserves both luxury and power. One of the best entertaining boats of its size. All the major upgrades to this specific boat have made these 2000 Cruisers 3750 a bargain for all who are interested in purchasing it. After taking a look at this Cruiser, you will find it a better buy than any one of its kind. There is no comparison and no exception to the luxuries this boat will provide to you and your family.
This Cruisers seller is motivated. He will consider all reasonable offers. She can be seen by appointment. Please contact the listing broker for more details, to schedule an appointment or make an internet offer subject to your inspection.
- Displacement: 24000
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 19 Max Speed: 24
- Sleeps eight in four to six berths in three cabins. Heat and air conditioning, central vacuum system and two full entertainment systems. Two complete heads with showers, pressurized water and a full size tub.
- The galley is complete with refrigerator, freezer, ice maker, microwave and two burner stove with oven.
- Compete electronics package including: Brookes & Gatehouse Depthsounder, knotmeter and autopilot with rudder angle indicator and compass. RayMarine GPS/chart plotter, radar and VHF radio. An Intercom System from bridge to the galley.
- Safety equipment includes CO2 system, fume detector, engine alarm system and entry alarm system.
- This yacht accomodates living aboard for ten day trips. New canvas in 2006. New carpet on bridge, bow cushions, bow cushion cover and window treatments including screens. A davit system to store tenders up to ten feet.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- *Thank You for stopping by. We are available seven days a week. Showings by appointment. Financing available to qualified buyers. Other services include survey, insurance, documentation, closings and service. Be sure to subscribe to our Newsletter and Join us on Facebook. Call 203-356- 0400 or email Info@RCYachtSales.com.