- 49 (ft.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- TAMD 60
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BEAUTIFUL BOAT!! TURN KEY!!
BOTTOM PAINTED AND NEW ZINCS MARCH 2012!
TURTLE is an Albin 49 Europa which was built for Albin by KSE in Taiwan. One of only a few made TURTLE outshines most trawlers in her class.
The current owner purchased TURTLE in 1999 and has kept her with an open check book. She is by far the nicest 45-50 foot trawler for sale anywhere! The headroom exceeds 6'6" throughout the interior. The exterior of TURTLE was repainted with cream AWLGRIP in 2009. With her protected side decks, large flybridge deck, cockpit and beautiful leaded glass salon entry doors, TURTLE will please any discriminating trawler buyer.
ALL OFFERS/TRADES CONSIDERED
- Total Power: 220
- The traditional Europa model which offers 2 stateroom and 2 heads, new custom crystalline glaze sinks in each head 2009 along with new fixtures, large salon with galley up, lower helm, large side decks, large upper flybridge deck, and amazing teak in the interior and exterior. A custom spiral stairs leads from the cockpit to the flybridge and the custom leaded glass window in the salon entry door sets this boat apart for the others. The master stateroom offers a queen berth along the port side with two storage drawers underneath. The flooring is teak and holly. There is a make-up vanity to starboard with a marble top, mirror and stool. Teak double door hanging lockers with shelving and 4 storage drawers below offer ample storage capacity. The headliner is beige in color with teak trim. The walls are beautiful teak wood. The guest stateroom offers upper and lower berths, hanging locker, and teak and holly sole. The headliner and walls are the same as in the master. The salon are offers a full size sofa along the port wall with a matching chair along the starboard side. Engine room access is gained through the teak and holly sole. Forward and to port is the “U” shaped galley area with refrigeration along the starboard side. The lower helm is also along the starboard side, across from the galley area. The lower helm offers a pilot house door for side deck access. Additional engine room/bilge access can be gained through an additional sole access in the galley area.
- A large “U” shaped galley area with more galley space for storage and the refrigerator is just behind the lower helm seat. Princess 3 burner stove top and oven Norcold refrigerator and freezer Kenmore Accuwave Plus microwave oven with turntable Double stainless steel sinks (12) louvered cabinets in galley (7) teak drawers
- Awlgrip painted hull in 2009 Awlcraft painted topsides in 2007 Teal bow pulpit with anchor rollers Plow anchor with 150ft of 3/8 inch galvanized chain rode Electric anchor windlass Electric dingy davit with 110 volt winch and stainless steel lifting cable Spiral staircase leading from aft cockpit to flybridge Leaded glass and teak salon entry door Teak sliding pilothouse door Teak trim and rails Stainless steel stations and deck hardware Green Sunbrella bimini top and flybridge cover Transom door with teak taff rail gate
- Ceteck Benmar Coursesetter 210 autopilot with remote Raytheon R20XX 24 mile radar (2) Standard Horizon VHF radios (2) Datamarine S400DL digital depth sounders (2) Datamarine S100KL digital knotmeter, and speed indicator Standard Horizon loud hailer (2) VDO rudder position indicators ICOM M700 SSB radio GX2300S Galaxy compass at lower helm GX2341S Omni compass at upper helm Northstar 941 GPS at upper helm
- 12 volt DC and 110 volt AC power Forward and aft 110 volt AC connections (2) 50 Amp shore power cords cable tv and telephone shore connection Electric search light Single stainless steel trumpet horn Kohler 12.5 Kw diesel generator TruCharge 40 Amp battery charger (4) 8-D batteries Battery condition gauge on 12 volt panel Battery parallel switch 6 gauge electrical bonding system throughout New Jabsco full size electric heads (late 2009) with macerators AM/FM tuner in main salon Flat Screen color television Marine Air 16,000 BTU reverse cycle A/C and heat with electrical controls Rule 2000 gph bilge pumps with manual and automatic switch Shower sump pumps
- Volvo TAMD 60 diesel engines, 220 hp Twin Disc hydraulic reduction gears Full instrumentation at both helms Stainless steel 1 ¾ inch shafts (4) blade 26x24 bronze propellers Hynautic hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs with controls at both helms Wall mounted oil transfer system for engines and genset Fuel tanks are marine aluminum replaced in 96 by a tank builder in fl (certified as well)
- Broker's Remarks
- A truly turnkey and beautiful Europa style trawler that shows pride of ownership throughout. Present owner’s change of plans dictates the sale. WILL CONSIDER TRADES FOR CLASSIC AUTOMOBILES AND SMALLER TRAWLER
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to arrange a viewing appointment, please contact: John Peterson, central listing agent at (800) 797-5759 Hi, I am John Peterson, the listing broker for this yacht. Although my office is located in New Bern, NC, I have yacht listings (both power and sail) all over the world. I take pride in listing quality yachts. I personally inspect all the yachts I list and take the photos and gather my own information to enable me to represent my yachts as accurately as possible. Feel free to call me at any time to discuss this listing or the potential of listing your boat. I look forward to hearing from you. For quickest email response please use the following address: John Peterson: email@example.com