- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 T
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
"Yolo" (You Only Live Once) is a one owner yacht which has been lovingly cared for since her first launch.
This 44' Motor Yacht differs from teh 44 Wide Body in that she has side decks surrounding the fully enclosed afterdeck making it much easier for two people to handle when tying up.
A downsized version of the Gulfstar 49, this fully enclosed and paneled afterdeck serves as the main salon and entertainment area. In this unique layout, the (huge) galley and dinette are located on the lower level. The salon offers ample seating and a wet bar, the galley is down, and the dinette seats eight comfortably.
Both staterooms have centerline double berths and a shower stalls provided in each head.
The accommodations are perfect for entertaining guests on short jaunts or liveaboard on long term treks. The roomy flybridge, complete with bimini top and seating up to 10, is accessed through the salon.
She cruises economically at 18 knots on low hour (1200) Caterpillar diesel engines, and is now the best deal on a Gulfstar available on the market today!
Boat does need some cosmetic attention relating to brightwork and detailing. the owner is retiring from boating and she does not get any use.
- The port, or starboard wing doors enter the aft deck air conditioned main salon which has sliding screened windows, a sliding glass door to the aft deck, and an opening door which leads to the flybridge. Down 4 steps from the main salon leads you to the galley, and dining area which is surrounded by windows, and is another very accomodating social area. Forward of the galley level down 3 steps leads to the lower level foyer which contains additional storage, a seperate access door to the engine room, an access door to the guest stateroom, and an access door to the guest head. The forward guest stateroom has a centerline double bed, and an additional access door to the head."YOLO" has a huge amount of storage, a very large engine room, and multiple social areas with excellent ambient lighting.
- The Gulfstar 44 has the largest galley of any 44 footer you will find. Across from the galley is a solid teak dining table which can accomodate 6 guests for formal dining. The refrigerator needs to be replaced.
- Master Stateroom
- In an inovative departure from the conventional, the master stateroom which is aft, has the bed fitted against the forward bulkhead. The stateroom is huge, richly finished in teak, contains a 7 foot cedar lined hanging closet, as well as numerous drawers, and storage. To starboard is a seating area. The master stateroom head contains a Vacuflush toilet system, and large stall shower with an overhead deck hatch.
- VIP Forward Stateroom
- The very private forward guest stateroom contains a centerline queen berth, private access to the guest head, which contains a dedicated shower area, and an access door from the lower level foyer area.
- The engine room is large, clean, and easily accessed through a sound insulated walk-through positive latch door. All systems are easily serviced, and additional storage is abundant. The low hour Caterpillar 3208T's are the longer lasting more efficient engines putting out 320 HP compared to the 3208TA which do not last as long putting out 375 HP. The generator, which is enclosed in a sound shield is very quiet.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.