- 75 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
HUGE INTERIOR WITH 4 STATEROOMS PLUS CAPTAIN'S BERTH.
Huge Price Drop
This Sea Ranger LRC has it all, a complete paint job, new canvas & eisinglass, bright work, systems checks and a rebuilt starboard generator. Tons of work just completed to bring the boat to top shape! Stabilizers recently overhauled.
It features a very spacious salon, a separate dining area, an up galley, a lower pilot house and an enclosed flybridge pilothouse, four staterooms, including a huge full beam master stateroom aft. A long list of amenities include stabilizers, bow thruster, two generators, (2) 3KW inverters, full monitor, alarm and video systems, air, Jacuzzi, washer/dryer, and much more. This yacht was built by C&L Yachts as a 65' Sea Ranger Long Range Motor Yacht. The yacht was commissioned for the actress Florence Henderson and aptly featured on a segment of "life styles of the rich and famous". The present owners chose to add an 11' European stern and ft deck extension, a custom flybridge with a hardtop enclosure.
This yacht is a great value and seems much larger than 75 feet. This stable, well cared for, extensively upgraded yacht is very suitable for long range cruising, use as a second home, or entertaining and relaxing. This is a shared central listing with Emerald Pacific Yachts.
- Main Overview
- HUGE INTERIOR WITH 4 STATEROOMS EACH WITH ITS OWN HEAD PLUS DAYHEAD, CAPTAIN'S BERTH ON UPPER BRIDGE. Owner will consider partial trades or owner financing. Complete paint job in 2008. It was commissioned in 1987 for a celebrity and has been featured on a segment of "Life Styles of the Rich and Famous", but built in 1985. The next owners added an 11' European stern and deck extension and also a custom flybridge with a hardtop enclosure costing in excess of $200,000. The current owner has added a long list of upgrades and additions. It features a very spacious salon, a separate dining area, an up galley, a lower bridge and an enclosed flybridge pilothouse, four staterooms, including a huge full beam master stateroom aft. A long list of amenities include stabilizers, bow thruster, two generators, (2) 3KW inverters, full monitor, alarm and video systems, air, Jacuzzi, washer/dryer, and much more. New Electronic control on 3 stations November 2011
- MAIN SALON The salon is very large and tastefully elegant. As the photo tour will show, it is in fact somewhat breathtaking. It measures almost 17’ x 15’, and features a 15’ L-shaped sectional sofa with a gorgeous 8’ teak cocktail table, a built-in 25" GE "Studio Monitor" color TV with remote control, and a JVC model D520U VCR/DVD with remote control. To starboard is a three piece game table. The salon has eight overhead variable spots for perfectly controlled accent lighting. DINING AREA Across from the day head is the 9' X 15' formal dining area with built-in bar. It is separated from the salon by a beautiful teak breakfront with a solid marble countertop and eight drawers below. The teak dining table seats eight with a 20" leaf. Across from the dining area is a formal wetbar with a stalinless sink recessed into a marble countertop. At the bar you not only have access to a freshly proffered drink but also to the JVC stereo 10/CD changer system and Marine Air forced heat and air conditioning controls for the salon. MASTER STATEROOM The aftermost lower deck is occupied by the 13' X 16' master stateroom. The bed is California king size on centerline with full walkaround space. The mirrored headboard features two 3 ½’ x 6’ hanging lockers which are hidden by beautiful mirrors that blend perfectly with the other mirrors against the aft bulkhead wall. At the forward bulkhead of this stateroom is a walk-in U-shaped wardrobe that measures 6’ x 5’. There are also two hanging lockers both to port and starboard that are 3’ x 3’ in size. There is an abundance of drawer stowage and a gorgeous vanity. An entertainment center mounted in the forward bulkhead features a Panasonic 19" recessed color TV with remote control and a Panasonic PV4451 stereo VCR, also with remote control. A Horizon Standard digital depth instrument with an alarm is installed for added safety. The ensuite head offers a Jacuzzi tub which is over 5’ long and a shower. The overhead in this bathroom is all mirrored with bright recessed spot lighting reflecting on the beautiful 6’ marble counter with custom sinks and gold faucets. The marine toilet is a Vacu-flush style. GUEST STATEROOMS There are three staterooms located forward of the amidships engine room and are accessed via a separate stairwell at the pilothouse. The bow stateroom features an over/under twin berth arrangement. Adjoining this cabin is a separate private head with a large stall shower. Just aft through a large passageway, past a laundry center, which features a Frigidaire over/under 220 volt washer/dryer, are the two amidships staterooms to port and starboard. The starboard stateroom features twin berths separated by a marble topped night stand. The port stateroom features a double wide lower berth and a single wide upper berth. All cabins have air conditioning and heat, opening portlights, stowage cabinets under the berths and a Quasar TV with remote control switching, cedar lined full-sized hanging lockers, private heads with decorator overhead spots, marble countertops, decorator styled chrome and brass faucets, beautiful sinks, and stall showers with custom teak grates. All are quite spacious. DAY HEAD Just aft and across from the galley is the day head with vanity, marble countertops, a Vacu-flush marine toilet and a door accessing the walkaround side deck.
- Aft of the pilothouse is a huge U-shaped galley with marble countertops, full size side-by-side refrigerator/freezer, an opening window and plenty of teak cabinets. The galley, like the rest of the yacht, is large, beautifully finished, and functional. New appliances in 2003: Jennair 4 burner propane stove w/oven Standard Convection/microwave oven Miele Dishwasher Broan Trash Compactor, rebuilt U-Line Regrigerator, 6 cu ft. Pantry
- This functional pilothouse serves well as the main foyer for the boat providing access to the port and starboard walkaround side decks, the enclosed flybridge, the galley, dining and salon areas and access to the three forward staterooms and engine room. There is a large Technautic freezer encased in teak aft of the helm station and a built-in secretary desk next to the port pilothouse door. Arrayed at the helm station are all the ship’s electrical panels and switching stations
- Navigation Station
- ComNav 1001 Autopilot w/remote, interfaced, newer. Arcturas bow thruster controls at both stations. GPS/Chartplotter/Radar w/chart overlay RL80CRC Plus, 10'4" color display, newer. Furuno 16 mi color radar Gendenning electronic control 11/2011 (3) Icom IC M120 VHF radios Fishfinder Standard horizon quartz depth sounder with alarm. Furuno D-Fax weatherfax Ritchie digital compass Danforth constellation compass Standard Horizon-apparent wind speed/direction, new 2003 Wanger rudder position indicator Remote spotlight ( both situations) Uniden President #35 Hailer Chart table Cameras: 3-Engine room, 1 Stern, 1 Forward, 1 Calif deck, 1 at Chart plotter Riekor level indicators Tankwatch MKII holding tank monitoring system with alert CAPAC electrolatalyic 50030 monitor Marinetics Corp Alarm System Alert MKII complete systems alarm center Tankwatch MKII fresh water tank monitoring system w/alert Compressed air horn- commercial code (2) Bridge spotlights Sony 10 CD in salon w/4 speakers, new 2002 Speakers, 2 allweather Ca deck & sun deck, new 2002. Panasonic Phone/Intercom, 6 station, can be connected to Seatel. Gateway 15" Flatscreen Computer interfaced to Seatel. Epson Printer, new 2002 Sharp Fax, new 2002
- Flybridge and Sun Deck
- The custom enclosed flybridge is an unexpected treat. It has all the ship’s mechanical controls along with all the ship’s electronic navigation equipment. The flybridge is completely enclosed with a hard top, sliding glass windows port and starboard, a huge windshield with a center opening window, forced heat and air conditioning, a bar with sink and refrigeration, a massive "L" shaped sectional behind the helm, a weatherfax, a formal area for dining or serving many guests, a chart table, lots of beautiful teak joinery. And to top it off, there is also an enclosed crew cabin. A sliding glass companionway door opens to the 30’ x 19’ sun deck area. At the forward starboard portion of this area are a convenient set of engine & bow thruster controls for executing close quarter docking. Also located in this large carpeted open space is an emergency life raft with launcher, a large stainless steel boat crane and also a two person jacuzzi with baffles.
- Aft Deck
- Just aft of the salon, through two large teak doors, is a very nice aft deck salon with teak sole that measures 17’ x 12’. A seven piece dinette set, and a very custom stainless steel and canvas enclosure make this large area a comfortable 'out-door' lounge for taking in the passing seascapes. Down a partially curved and well-lit stairwell from the aft deck, is the large Euro style stern. This portion of the yacht, along with the aft deck area extension, comprises features added in the flawless 11' overall extension of the yachts original size. The custom built transom & built-in swim deck area features an 11’ x 4’ stowage room, a wide swim deck with tuna rails, custom stainless swim ladder, custom lighting, two stern spotlights, a hot/cold pressurized "wand" shower, a loud hailer, and another stowage closet to port. The six steps up to the aft deck are individually lighted.
- Deck Equipment
- 112 lb. anchor on foredeck 100# Fortress stern anchor w/chain & rode. Commercial grade electric windlass Bow anchor washdown High capacity stainless steel 1200# Davit 14' Rendova 1997 RIB Center console, elec start. 50 hp Honda 4 stroke outboard Viking NGF six person life raft Guest 630 EPIRB Enclosed air conditioned flybridge Rayline Search light Halogen exterior spot lights, (4) Stern and bow lights Screens for all windows and ports. Radar and electronics mast Allen custom boarding ladder Tuna rails on swim platform. California deck awning w/full enclosure. Spa, 2 person baffled heavy duty. Kayaks (2)
- Electrical System
- 110/220 Volt AC Electrical system 15kw Onan FWC generator w/sound shield 12 kw Onan FWC generator w/sound shield (2) Heart Interface inverters, 3KW each (4) 8D Engine batteres (NEW 2011) (8) 8D House batteries (NEW 2012) (2) 8D Generator batteries (NEW 2012) (1) 4D Pilothouse battery & charger Xantax Link 1000 Battery Monitor System 12/24V Lewco Marine battery system 12V battery charger for generator battery
- Engine Room/ Mechanical Equipment
- Just aft of the guest staterooms is the massively insulated full beam, 7' headroom, engine room, which features two turbo charged Detroit diesel 'main engines', two diesel electrical generators, and a variety of easily monitored ships systems, controls, and machinery. The engine room is kept quite clean Port engine: 814 hrs SMOH Starboard engine: 5 hrs SMOH Shaft balanced & realigned, 2003. Props balanced & polished 2003 Bow thruster Vosper stabilizers, Ov erhauled 2013 Halon engine room fire control system (4) electric bilge pumps Engine temperature alarm Bilge alarm Alert MKII engine alarm system Massive lead sound shields in engine room Underway fuel transfer system Hewitt Main engine exhaust pyrometers Fuel manifolds with "fill-rite" monitors Capac electrolysis control system. Zolken high output alt, port engine Clutch on starboard engine for emergency bilge pumps Marine air heat and air conditioner Frigidaire washer/dryer 5 Micron dockside water purification
- It would be a challenge to find a yacht with more usable interior and exterior space even in the 80 to 90 foot range. It would be even more diffuclt to find a yacht of this size, age, construction and condition with a lower asking price. This stable, well cared for, extensively upgraded yacht is very suitable for long range cruising, use as a second home, or entertaining and relaxing.
- Private art, personal belongings.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.