- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 225 Optimax
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 2 Stroke
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Pompano Beach FL) This Wellcraft 290 Coastal is a well-balanced express that combines agile handling and fish-ability with the comforts of a family cruiser. Her large open cockpit has all the amenities needed for successful offshore fishing while the comfortable interior provides family accommodations with full galley and head with shower.
This 29' express has a hard top over helm with adjustable helm seat, stainless steel wheel, hydraulic steering, and trim tab controls. Seating features helm seat with companion seat, port side guest seat, and removable transom seat. The large, deep, cockpit features rocket launchers, spreader lights, outriggers, stainless steel rod holders, cockpit bolsters, under-gunwale rod racks, prep station with sink, 42-gallon live well, in-deck fish boxes, tackle locker, and raw & fresh water wash down. Transom door leads to an extended swim platform with boarding ladder. Forward we have a bow pulpit with anchor, roller, windlass, and stainless steel bow rail.
The roomy cabin has large forward v-berth / dinette with removable table, filler cushions, and pilot berth backrests. The mid-cabin features a double berth with privacy curtain. There is a full galley with upper & lower cabinets, solid surface counter top with integrated freshwater sink, single-burner cook top, built-in microwave oven, and under-counter refrigerator. The enclosed head has Vacuflush head, mirrored vanity, and shower. There is ample room for overnight and weekend cruises or fishing trips. Reverse cycle HVAC maintains interior comfort.
Powered by twin Mercury 225-hp Optimax 2-stroke engines with only 524 hours this express has sportcruiser performance. She is well maintained, just serviced in January, is in excellent condition, and is ready to fish or cruise now. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Wellcraft 290 Coastal.
- The Wellcraft 290 Coastal has a comfortable helm with easy-to-read gauges, seating for two, an adjustable captain's chair and beverage holders close at hand. The bait prep area is easily accessible and even easier to clean. For the serious fishing trip, there's an insulated 42-gallon lighted livewell and large fish boxes in the cockpit. The full-height transom has a door that leads to the integrated swim platform. All of the deck hardware is stainless steel and through-bolted. The large forward cabin of the Wellcraft 290 has twin pilot berths, and there's a dinette that converts to another double berth in seconds.
- Spacious Air-Conditioned Cabin Convertible Dinette / V-Berth with Pilot Berth Backrests Full Galley Enclosed Head with Shower Mid-Cabin with Double Berth
- Upper & Lower Cabinets Molded Counter Top with Integrated Sink Electric Cook Top Built-in Microwave Oven Under-Counter Refrigerator / Freezer
- Roomy Cockpit Hard Top Over Helm Starboard Helm Adjustable Helm Seat Wide Companion Seat Port Side Guest Seat Outriggers Cockpit Bolsters Under-Gunnel Rod Storage Flushmount Rod Holders In-Deck Fish Boxes Prep Station with Cutting Board and Sink 42-gallon Livewell Tackle Drawers Removable Cockpit Bench Seat in Storage ( in storage )
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor with 230' Chain and Rode Windlass Full-Height Transom with Door Swim/Dive Platform
- Electronics & Navigation
- Furuno GPS Chart Plotter Standard VHF Radio Depth Finder Smartcraft Package
- Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin Mercury 225 Opitmax Engines ( 524 hrs ) Serviced in 1/12 @ 450 hrs. 83-gallon Aux Fuel Tank Trim Tabs 30-amp Shore Power Water Heater Reverse Cycle HVAC Vacu Flush Head
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Salesman's Notes
- No Genset No isenglass or Covers NO Trailer Rating 1-10 Ten Highest 6.5 " Try $ 35 K " Owner Say's " SELL MY BOAT"