Grand Banks 36 Classic Trawler Beautifully Maintained!
Blackjack is boat house kept and is in excellent shape. She has hydraulic steering with a Raymarine autopilot (hand held remote). Arctic diesel furnace will keep you warm when cruising. Upholstery has been recently redone in the salon. The hull and teak deck is in excellent shape and the boat has a hydraulic windlass with 300 feet of chain.
The electronics on this boat are complete. It has a Garmin GPS, Furuno Radar, VHF radio at both helms, along with the Raymarine autopilot. Also included is a Dell laptop with Navionics software.
This boat is tight and strong with a very family-friendly design. It sleeps 8 in two staterooms and the salon. Two heads are on board. Wide side decks and a generous cockpit provide lots of room to move around, while giving a genuine sense of safety. The diesel engines are Ford Lehmans and provide for fuel-efficient cruising.
- Detailed Vessel Walkthrough
- This is the traditional two cabin layout. Entry to the cabin from starboard side at the helm with a small rear door to enter and exit the aft main cabin. Forward is the V-berth along with one head. The salon has an L-shaped seating around a teak table with a settee across. Teak parquet floors in the salon. The galley is along the port side. The main cabin has a queen and single birth. The aft head is roomy with a shower. Regular maintenance and upgrades show well in this classic.
- Single Stainless Steel Sink Refrigerator 3-Burner Propane Stove
- Walk around Teak Deck Hydraulic Windlass including 300 feet of chain Barbeque
- Electronics & Helm
- Compass VHS Radio Garmin GPS Furuno Radar Raymarine Autopilot w/Remote
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Information
- Twin 120 HP Ford Lehman engines w/2200 original hours Logs & service records are available
- Broker's Remarks
- This boat was first owned by a Hollywood producer. It has always been well maintained and is boathouse kept. This boat is in original condition.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- FOR MORE QUALITY LISTINGS - Please Click Here