- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA 8.3
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
WOW! This vessel shows like new, is very nicely maintained and constantly updated. She is clean, fresh and ready for your next adventure! This just might be the perfect couple coastal cruiser with the added feature of room for the family when needed. Present owner has made lots and lots of upgrades including camera system that can be viewed from the bridge of the salon. Don't delay! Call today and make an appointment to see this beauty. Two boat owners are anxious to make this the next 40 Sedan sold.
- The salon is entered through large sliding doors from a spacious cockpit area. To port and starboard are two large sofas giving the salon real entertainment value for a large size party. Immediately forward to port is the unique dinette that is set on a higher level for two reasons. The higher dinette allows complete viewing of the entire exterior while dining and also allows full head room for the VIP guest suite which is immediately below. Down two steps and to the starboard side is the spacious galley which allows room for at least two to operate without interfering. As mentioned below she is equipped completely. Located next to the galley is a full size pantry closet making storage on a long cruise a snap. Next on the port side is the twin bed VIP Guest suite with its' very own ensuite head. Forward to the Master with the large centerline platform bed. The master head is located immediately to starboard.
- Norcold refrigerator w/freezer Automatic Coffee maker Trash bin Molded fiberglass counter-top Microwave/convection oven Three burner electric stove Power vent system Pantry storage cabinet Ample drawer storage Hardwood flooring Microwave/convection oven Kenyon Three burner electric stove Power vent system Pantry storage cabinet Ample drawer storage Hardwood flooring
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless steel stanchions Delta Anchor w/line Windlass w/remote on bridge ACR Remote spotlight Freshwater Washdown System Anchor Locker Hot & Cold Shower on swim platform Cockpit Bench Seat w/storage below Cockpit Icemaker Thru bolted stainless Cleats Navigation lights Transom storage Swim platform w/ladder
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine E-120 Color Plotter/Radar New July 2009 Raymarine E-80 Color Plotter Radar New July 2009 St 7000 Autopilot with Tri-data Raytheon 218 VHF with DSS Furuno Color Fish Finder FCV 582L Raymarine Model 218 VHF and hailer with Digital Subscriber Service (DSS) installed and integrated into GPS position sensor Raymarine – HD color overlay Radar July 2009 Both chart plotters can perform charting, color overlay HD radar, live Sirius weather, view onboard cameras, or view live TV broadcast at your command. These systems are integrated into the television circuit and you can view chart plotters and/or radar from the salon and stateroom TV’s. Gives “anchor watch” a whole new meaning.
- 8 Kw Westerbeke genset AC Converter/charger 5 Batteries 5 Bilge pumps Blowers Emergency Start System Monitor alarm Remote circuit breaker panel Water heater Shore inlet for TV/Cable TV Antenna Twin 30 Amp Shore Power Cords Ac Isolators DC/AC breaker panel Shore power adapter
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins 6CTA 8.3 959 Hours Two reverse cycle Cruisair AC/Heat systems Pressurized water system Oil change system VacuFlush Heads Automatic Fire suppression Beige Sunbrella Canvas w/eisenglass enclosures Dual Racor fuel filters
- New Systems
- Refrigerator – New April 2011 Raymarine – Model 218 VHF and hailer with Digital Subscriber Service (DSS) installed and integrated into GPS position sensor Raymarine – HD color overlay Radar July 2009 Raymarine E-120 – New July 2009 Raymarine E-80 – New July 2009 Both chart plotters can perform charting, color overlay HD radar, live Sirius weather, view onboard cameras, or view live TV broadcast at your command. These systems are integrated into the television circuit and you can view chart plotters and/or radar from the salon and stateroom TV’s. Gives “anchor watch” a whole new meaning. Aft Canvas (complete wrap around) New Summer 2010 Color Day/Night cameras New Summer 2010. One infrared in engine room and a dome camera views the cockpit. You can monitor your guests in the cockpit for safety and the engine room at all times when at the helm. Salon TV – Upgraded 17” digital with built in DVD Halogen Cockpit Lighting – New Summer 2010 New injectors for both engines at 700-hours New raw water pump for air conditioners with larger strainer installed for improved air conditioning performance
- Broker's Remarks
- Vessel is continually maintained by the Cummins factory dealership. Full records and all documentation on board and available for review. This boat is extremely responsive and used frequently by experienced crew. Added safety features and electronic upgrades make this the premier 400 Sedan on the market.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.