- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
EXCELLENT LIVE-ABOARD, ISLAND CRUISER OR LOOP MOTOR YACHT ....
"El Jefé" is a beautiful 44 Tolly CPMY.
Only 3-1/2' Draft.
Only 2200 original hours on twin 400hp Detroit Diesel Engines.
Continuously updated and upgraded.
Excellent Raymarine Color Electronics at both Stations.
Sleeping capacity for up to eight.
Large Bridge and Aft Deck.
Aft Cockpit for easy line handling and docking.
Full Detail February 2012.
If you are in the market for a 44 CPMY .....
This is a MUST SEE !!!
Priced aggressively to sell NOW !!!
- Accommodations Overview
- This versatile, attractive vessel provides a very comfortable layout and will sleep (8). The Master Stateroom is full-beam aft and has a private en-suite Head with separate shower. The forward VIP Stateroom has its own private en-suite Head. The Salon sofa converts to sleep (2) and the Dinette converts to sleep (2) for additional guests. All solid teak wood work and cabinetry. Neutral carpeting throughout. Neutral interior. Central vacuum system.
- All solid teak wood work and cabinetry. Neutral upholstered sofa converts to queen sleeper for (2). Custom teak high-low drop leaf table. Breakfast bar with (2) Custom stools with cushions. Teak window blinds – NEW 2006. Neutral carpeting – NEW 2006. Drapery. Raritan ice maker. AM /FM/ CD Stereo with Niles Audio System with (5) sets of speakers. Lower Helm Station. Starboard side deck door.
- The Dinette is down to starboard across from Galley. Booth-style Dinette with cream leather upholstery converts to sleep (2). Large adjustable table with wood trim. Storage compartment. Wall-mounted adjustable lighting. Window with drapes.
- U-Shaped Galley is down across from Dinette. Nova Kool refrigerator with freezer – NEW 2010. Princess (3) burner stove with cover. Sharp convection/ microwave oven built-in under stove. Coffee maker. Toaster. Countertop with double stainless steel sink. Upper storage. Lower storage and drawers. Fresh water system. Water heater. Window with drapes. Teak floor.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is full-beam aft with en-suite Head with separate shower. Centerline queen berth with storage below. All white cabinetry and trim. (2) Large hanging closets. Built-in chest with (5) drawers and (2) storage areas. Built-in dresser with (6) drawers and vanity to starboard. Mirror and studio lights over dresser. Wall-mounted flat screen TV. Windows port, starboard and aft with drapes. Reading lights. CO Monitor. Separate air conditioning controls. En-Suite Master Head Privacy door. Electric head system. Vanity with cultured marble counter with sink and storage and drawer below. Storage area above counter. Wall-mounted mirror. Portal with drape. Separate fiberglass stall shower with shower wand and glass door.
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- VIP Guest Stateroom is forward with en-suite Head. Large V-berth converts to queen with filler cushion. All white cabinetry and trim. Large hanging locker. (2) Sets of drawers. Cabinet. Mirror backed storage ledges above berth. Mirrored bulk head. Reading lights. Opening port lights and curtains. Overhead hatch. Separate air conditioning controls. Hanging rod storage for (2) rods. En-Suite Guest Head Privacy door. Electric head system. Vanity with cultured marble counter with sink and storage below. Faucet with convenience shower. Storage area above counter. Wall-mounted mirror. Portal with drape.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- LOWER STATION Raymarine E-80 Color GPS / Plotter/ 24 mile Color Radar – NEW 2006. Simrad AP26 Auto Pilot. Furuno RD30 Depth and Wind. ICOM VHF Radio. Ritchie Compass. FLYBRIDGE STATION Raymarine E-120 Color GPS / Plotter/ 24 mile Color Radar and Weather Module – NEW 2006. Simrad Robertson AP26 Auto Pilot. ICOM M602 VHF Radio. Furuno GPS/ WAS Navigator.
- NEW Batteries, electrical wiring and feeds, parallel switches in Engine Room. Kohler 8kW Generator with Sound Shield in Lazarette – original 1300 hours. (4) 8D GA3317 batteries – (1) for each Main Engine and (2) for House. Battery charger – NEW 2011. Battery parallel switch. AC Electrical system. DC Electrical system. (1) 50 amp Dockside electrical cable.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Includes 2006 10-1/2’ Caribe Hard Bottom Dinghy with 2006 20hp Honda Outboard Motor. Radar arch. Bimini top with full enclosure – NEW 2009. Custom window covers – NEW 2006. Flybridge captain and companion chairs with covers. Flybridge L-shaped seating with covers. Aft Deck with hard top. Dock box with seat and cover. Nautical Structures Electric Dinghy Davit System on Aft Deck hard top. Aft Cockpit for easy docking. Aft cockpit shower. Wide side decks. Toe rail covers throughout. (3) Anchors. Bow pulpit. Swim platform and ladder. Transom door. Fenders and lines. Foredeck salt water wash down system. Maxwell electric windlass with bow foot controls. Coast Guard Safety Package. Jabsco remote search light.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Twin 400 hp Detroit 6V53 Diesel engines. (3) Marine Air air conditioning systems. Micro Commander electronic engine controls. Dripless shaft seals. Primer pumps installed for Engines and Generator. Hard-wired electronic Engine gauges – NEW 2009. Air seps on both Main Engines. Fire Boy fire extinguishing system – NEW 2010. Bennett trim tabs. Extra set of props. Extra shaft.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229