- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 3208 Naturals
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THE PERFECT LOOP OR ISLAND YACHT .....
"CATCH THE SPIRIT" IS A MUST SEE !!!
Beautiful Low Hour 38' Motor Yacht.
Twin 210hp Caterpillar - Natural - Diesels
Only 1450 Original Hours.
Very economical and nice 10 knot cruise.
Vessel shows pride in ownership and is turnkey ready !!!
Nice upgraded electronics.
Engines and Generator just totally serviced January 2012.
Fresh Bottom Paint and Detail November 2011.
Wood work is outstanding.
You won't find a better one on the market.
Come see this beautiful vessel.
- Accommodations Overview
- This handsome vessel with the Galley Up layout has a very spacious and comfortable interior for a yacht her size. She has two large Staterooms. The Master Stateroom is aft with en-suite Head with separate shower. The VIP Guest Stateroom is forward and has private en-suite Head with separate shower. The Salon/Dinette settee converts to sleep (2) additional guests. Teak hardwood interior throughout. Neutral Berber carpeting throughout.. Galley Up Layout. Custom marble tile countertops throughout. Large windows. All windows are in excellent condition – NO LEAKS. All wood is in excellent condition – NO STAINING.
- Salon / Dinette
- Salon is up to port. L-shape settee custom re-upholstered 2006 – converts to queen berth. Teak hi-lo adjustable hinged table for dining or entertaining. Storage. Custom blinds and furnishings throughout. Wine rack. Berber carpeting. Windows with blinds. Pioneer AM/ FM/ CD with XM radio. 12v/110v Lighting.
- Galley is up to starboard. Norcold refrigerator/freezer with “wood” front doors. Princess (3) burner electric stove and oven. Abundant counter space with custom “Sandstone” marble countertops. Drop-leaf hinged countertop for additional space. Double stainless steel corner sinks. Upper and lower storage cabinets. Custom cabinet for dishes and glasses built into bulkhead. Drawer storage. Windows with blinds. Hot and cold pressure water system with dockside.
- Master Stateroom
- Master Stateroom is down aft with en-suite Head with separate shower. Twin berths – one to port / one to starboard – with NEW mattresses. Teak dresser with (6) drawers, marble countertop, mirror and lighting built-in between berths. (3) Cedar-lined teak closets. Starboard side dressing table with drawers below and mirror above. Port side vanity with drawers below and mirror above. Berber carpeting. Accessory lamps. 12v Reading lights. 12v/110v Lighting. 110v Outlet. Screened hatches and portals. Marine Air reverse cycle / air conditioner control panel. En-suite Master Head Privacy door. Electric head system – redone 2006. Vanity with counter, NEW porcelain sink and storage below. (2) Shelved medicine cabinets. Mirror above sink. Teak and holly flooring. Separate fiberglass stall shower with shower wand and glass door. Towel ring and rods. 12v/110v Lights. 110v Outlet. Screened hatch and portal. Manual hand-held fire extinguisher.
- VIP Guest Stateroom
- VIP Guest Stateroom is forward down with en-suite Head with separate shower. Offset queen berth. Large storage area under berth. (2) Cedar-lined teak closets. Teak vanity with mirror and drawers. Shelf. 12v Reading lights. Neutral Berber carpeting. 12v/110v Lighting. 110v Outlets. Screened hatches and portals. En-suite Guest Head Electric head system. Vanity with counter, stainless steel sink and storage below. (2) Sets of medicine cabinets. Mirror above sink. Teak and holly flooring. Separate stall shower with shower wand and glass door. Towel ring and rods. 12v/110v Lights. 110v Outlet. Screened hatch and portal.
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Garmin 3206 Color GPS/ Plotter/ Color Radar and Color Bottom Machine. Robertson AP 20 Auto Pilot. Data Marine LX201 Digital Depth. ICOM ICM-502 VHF Radio. Ritchie Compass – NEW 2011. Full Backlit Instrumentation. Trim Tab Controls.
- Westerbeke 8kW generator with sound shield – approx. 1300 hours. (3) 8D Batteries – (2) NEW 2011; (1) 2006.. Battery parallel switch. Automatic battery charger. (1) 50amp and (1) 30amp Dockside electrical cables. 12v/110v Electrical System.
- Flybridge has seating for (8). Radar arch. Bimini top. Helm Station. Captain’s Helm chair with pedestal and foot rest. Port side companion chair. Port and starboard side seating with cushions. Sea Freeze ice maker. Fire extinguisher.
- Deck Equipment and Features
- Bottom paint – NEW 2011. Fresh detail – November 2011. NEW varnish on rails. Aft Deck hard top. Full Flybridge and Aft Deck enclosure. (2) Teak chairs with cushions and teak table. Aft Deck cooler doubles for storage. Canvas covers for all toe rails. Coast Guard Approved Safety Package. 12v Spot light. Navigation lights (COLREGS). Horn. Stainless steel cleats. Maxwell 1200 windlass. Anchor. Fiberglass deck. Fenders and lines. Life jackets. Swim platform with boarding ladder.
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Details
- Full Engine and Generator service January 2012. Twin 210hp Caterpillar 3208 Natural Aspirated Diesel engines. Freshwater cooling system. Raw water sea strainers. Transmissions. Glendinning synchronizer. (3) Marine Air air conditioning systems with reverse cycle. Water heater. Engine alarm. Fire extinguishing system. Racor fuel filters. Engine fuel shut off valves. Fume detector. (2) Bilge blowers. (3) Bilge pumps. Emergency pump. (2) Electric head systems – rebuilt. Waste gauge. Holding tank and overboard discharge. Hydraulic steering. Bennett trim tabs. Spare set of props. All seacocks redone 2009.
- Personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Barry Lipoff - Central Listing Agent - 941-587-4229