- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
We are pleased to offer “BRANCH OFFICE” for worldwide sale. She is a 47’ Chung Hwa Cockpit Motor Yacht (CMPY) made of Fiberglass, (2) two stateroom, (2) two ensuite head/showers, Twin CAT 3208TA’s, Diesel Generator, AC, Full beam aft cabin, (2) Two helm stations, enclosed sundeck and large bridge with seating.
Rare to find a CPMY in this price range. The cockpit is easy to access from the large sundeck and perfect for diving & fishing. If your boating includes children this feature is a must have.
Owner is motivated to sell! Get in the game and make an offer!
CONTACT LISTING BROKER! WE CAN GET YOU THE BEST FINANCE RATES! CURRENTLY STARTING AT 4.99% FOR QUALIFIED BUYERS!
Major Price Reduction!
- Main Salon
- Open main salon with entertainment center Cream colored leather double recliner Lower Helm Station to Starboard Galley to Aft Port Side
- White gelcoat sink 120v refrigerator with freezer 120v Princess 3-burner stove with broiler and oven Sunbeam, stainless steel microwave Allure by NuTone stainless steel range hood with exhaust fan and lights
- Master Stateroom
- Owners Cabin is Full beam aft cabin Walk around queen berth Dressing Table Full length cedar lined hanging lockers Drawers for storage Ensuite head & shower
- Forward Guest Cabin
- Island style berth Cedar lined lockers Drawers for storage Ensuite head & Shower
- Stainless steel stanchions with teak cap rail White gel coat with non-skid on side and foredecks with teak overlay surface Mixwell Nilsson captain style windlass Wet bar and icemaker on aft deck with LPG stainless steel BBQ Blue canvas windshield and upper helm covers (8) Eight inflatable fenders
- Bridge Deck
- Molded FRP flybridge with helm station and crew seating areas Pedestal helm chair L-shaped bench seat and bench seating with white vinyl covered cushions Blue canvas bimini top Tinted plastic spray shield Stainless steel tubular rail and stanchion surrounds the flybridge Full clear plastic zippered enclosures with mesh screens for the flybridge and aft deck
- Ground Tackle & Safety Equipment
- 22kg Anchor with 3/8” chain and Forgress FX-11 with ¼” chain and ½” braided line Fifteen lifejackets One life ring Two dry chemical fire extinguishers 12 gauge day/night visual distress signals and hand held flares Electric air hornes Navigation lights Smoke detector Bilge water alarms and safety switches Halon 1301 fixed fire extinguishing system Remote controlled searchlight First Aid kit CO detector (5) Five 12v 3700gph bilge pumps with both automatic float and manual over-ride switches
- Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Hydraulic steering system is Capillano by Teleflex (2) Two steering stations: main salon helm and flybridgeHydraulic steering system is Capillano by Teleflex Raymarine 6700 VHF at the upper station Raytheon 220 at the lower helm Furuno Model 1731 MK-3 24 mile Radar Garmin 2006C GPS map/chart plotter Navigator speed log Two Ritchie compasses Datamarine International offshore depth sounder Antenna(s) JVC AM/FM/Dual Cassette & (3) three CD changer 20” JVC color TV/VCR combo and CyberHome DVD Player
- Lead acid battery powered 12 volt system (2) Two Marinco 125v/30amp shore power inlets GFCI outlets in wet areas (2) Two 50’ 125v/30amp shorepower cords and 250v/50amp splitter Onan generator model 12.5MDL3J26501A, 12.5 kw, 120v/240v
- Below Waterline Machinery
- Two 3-bladed bronze propellers 26 x 33 2” stainless steel prop shafts Cast bronze V type struts Cast bronze 25” x 17” Rudders (8) Eight bronze thru-hulls Speed log and (2) two depth transducers
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- (2) Two four cycle V-8 turbo charged CAT 3208A engines, 375 hp each Throttle controls at both upper and lower helm stations Closed reservoir type cooling with raw water cooled exhaust Hydraulic transmission; Twin Disc Model MG-507-1
- Broker's Remarks
- She is not perfect. Issues found are some minor cracks in gelcoat and she is in need of a good compound and wax. Engines, as well as Generator, pop off and seem strong. Owner is motivated and calling for offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.