- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Recognizable by its strong pilothouse profile, the 47 Bayliner has long established itself as a very comfortable, live-aboard or long range cruiser. This one has had the gift of many upgrades over the years including new custom built Corian Counters in the galley, new comfy settee/sofa and barrel chairs and custom built cherry table to complete the refit of the living area. Amenities include an AB hard bottom, electric davit, bridge cradle, swim platform and more. The owners are moving up. Call me for an appointment to view her…you won’t be disappointed.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This very popular pilothouse configuration has become very popular. Entering through the slider from the aft deck, you are in a full beam salon with an L-shaped (new) sofa on starboard, two (new) barrel chairs on port, and the open galley forward on port. The entertainment center is on starboard. On centerline are stairs down to a companion way with second stateroom on port followed by the washer dryer. On starboard is the day head followed by the compartment housing the central vacuum. All the way forward is the master with walk around queen berth, private head with stall shower and tub…and a third stateroom with disappearing wall to make it a dressing room for the master. On the starboard side of the companionway steps are stairs to the pilothouse. Here you will find a captain’s chair and helm. An L-shaped settee and pedestal table complete the pilothouse arrangement. Going aft and up 4 stairs, you will find yourself on the Bridge which boasts dingy davit and cradle, wet bar, ample seating and the fully instrumented helm.
- Main Salon
- New Sectional sofa (Terra Cotta) 2 new barrel chairs (beige) Ottoman on wheels Custom built cherry hi-lo table with fold up leaves 24” Flat Screen TV Entertainment center w/ Stereo, CD player, AM/FM receiver Wet bar w/stainless sink, icemaker, and bottle storage Louvered blinds Sliding windows with screens Recessed lighting Stereo speakers Wall to wall carpeting Reverse cycle air-conditioner with digital controls Electric heat (thermostat) Ship’s clock Barometer
- Princess 3-burner stove with oven Whirlpool Microwave oven with vent fan Deep storage for pots and pans Maple floor Digital Air-conditioner controlFull sized AC/DC Norcold refrigerator New custom built (Blue) Corian counter New deep (White) porcelain sink New single lever faucet Frigidaire trash compactor
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline queen berth Ample storage under berth White and beige vinyl wall panels Ensuite head with stall shower and tub Cedar lined hanging lockers Digital Air-conditioner Electric heater with wall mounted thermostat Stereo speakers Reading lights 4 Opening ports 2 overhead Bomar hatches Recessed lighting Adjacent (port side) bunk room/sitting room Full length mirror
- Second Stateroom
- Built in double berth Mirrored headboard Storage under Reading lamps Stereo Speakers 110 electrical outlets 2 Opening ports w/privacy blinds Sliding door access
- Wall to wall carpeting Built in washer/dryer Built in central vacuum Day head with stall shower Port and starboard grab handles
- Jabsco electric remote spotlight Muir electric anchor windlass with power up and down foot switches Fiberglass bow sprit with anchor roller Rope deck pipe Rope locker Washdown Removable foredeck cushions Stainless steel fender racks Four fenders Stainless steel bow rail Electric davit mounted on bridge Teak cradle for inflatable Bimini with stainless steel frame and black Sunbrella 2 folding teak deck chairs Fiberglass swim platform Stainless steel swim ladder Transom door Hot and cold shower at transom Teak stern pole with ensign
- Electronics and Helm
- 6” Ritchie compass Standard Horizon VHF radio Furuno 1715 radar JRC color depth sounder/fish finder Autohelm ST17000Autopilot Garmin 2006C GPS Centerline helm chair L shaped settee with pedestal table Black Sunbrella privacy curtains Port and starboard sliding doors Digital air-conditioner control Sliding side windows Dual electric horns
- 8 kw diesel generator with 720 hours 8D Generator battery with switch Soundshield 2 8D engine batteries with switches 110V water heater ProMariner battery charger/converter 3 Dockside 110V/30-amp electrical connections
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Hydraulic trim tabs Racor fuel filters Hydraulic trim tabs Racor fuel filters
- 12’ AB hard bottom inflatable (2002) Center console VHF radio 25 HP 2-stroke Mercury, elect start (2004) Depth sounder Trailer
- Brokers Remarks
- I have had the opportunity to be aboard many Bayliner Pilothouse Motoryachts. This one is the best. Anyone interested in a move-in situation should have a look at this one. Give the owner’s a few minutes to empty the hanging lockers and it’s ready for you. It needs nothing.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.