- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
The 38 special is a fisherman’s dream and this one is better than new.
2010 Cummins 450 factory remans with warranty.
ZF transmissions, shafts, gauges, wiring and drip less shaft logs all replaced in 2010.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Comfort and convenience balance in this beautiful Bertram 38 special. The large well-appointed cockpit is ready for fishing and the air conditioned helm area makes getting there fun. In the cabin a dinette that sleeps 2 and a large V berth.
- Full Dinette folds down to sleep 2. Teak and holly sole throughout. Galley: Corian counter tops with a molded sink make it easy to keep clean galley. Molded sink, New refrigerator and microwave oven Master Stateroom: Large V for 2 with built in drawers and a flat screen TV
- This boat has a huge cockpit with a bait station and freezer. Painted in 2010 its clean and ready to fish.
- Electronics and Helm
- Air conditioned helm area enclosed with stratoglass. Plenty of room to relax out of the hot sun or rain for the whole crew. Furuno 25KW NavnetII TR-1 Autopilot Furuno 3000 watt depth sounder ICOM VHF Garmin 2010 chart plotter
- 50 amp service and the 8 KW generator provide plenty of power for everything aboard. New battery charger 24 K and 16 K cruisair AC Easy to access AC and DC breaker panels
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Factory REMAN Cummins 450's with factory warranty installed 2010. New ZF transmissions and shafts too All intakes and exhaust updated Fuel filters and flow scans Drip less shaft seals Engine and transmission mounts New wiring and engine panels
- Broker's Remarks
- This boat was completely refitted in 2009-2010. The owner spared no expense and converted from Detroits to the more efficient Cummins power. Nothing was overlooked in the process. It was just serviced and still under warranty.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.