- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 L Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Punta Gorda FL) This Rinker 270 Fiesta Vee is a full-featured family cruiser with style, comfortable accommodations, and performance. She has been dry stored, has no bottom paint, and shows like new. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a spacious mid-cabin interior.
On deck we have an open cockpit with bimini top, side curtains, and cockpit cover for use when needed. Seating includes an adjustable helm seat, port side wraparound companion lounge, and cockpit lounge with table. The power engine hatch allows easy access to the engine compartment. A transom door leads to the extended swim platform with transom shower and fender storage. The walk-through windshield with built-in steps provides easy access to the foredeck.
The carpeted salon has port side galley with molded cabinets, solid surface counter top, single-burner stove, and stainless steel sink. Appliances include overhead microwave oven and an under-counter refrigerator/freezer. Forward is a convertible dinette with removable table. Mid-cabin provides an additional double berth for overnight cruises. The enclosed head with shower is starboard opposite the galley.
This 27' Rinker is powered by a 250-hp MerCruiser 5.7L engine with Bravo III outdrive that provides sportcruiser performance. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this very affordable Rinker 270 Fiesta Vee.
- Forward Convertible Lounge / V-Berth Full Galley Port Side Entertainment Center with Sony AM/FM/CD Sound System Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Mid-Cabin with Storage
- Cherry Cabinets Solid Surface Counter Stainless Steel Sink Single-Burner Alcohol Stove Microwave Oven Tundra Dual-Voltage Refrigerator Brazilian Cherry Wood Floor
- Open Cockpit with Radar Arch Starboard Helm with Captain's Chair Port Side Companion Lounge Wet Bar Cockpit Lounge with Table Power Engine Hatch Full Bimini with Side Curtains Cockpit Cover
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Anchor Chute with Roller Anchor with Chain and Rode Walk-Through Windshield Molded Bulkhead with Steps Transom Door Swim Platform Freshwater Shower
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 3050 GPS Lowrance 3500 Depth Finder Horizon VHF Radio Ritchie Compass Searchlight Sony AM/FM/CD Sound System
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 250-hp MerCruiser 5.7L Engine Bravo III Sterndrive Raw Water Cooled with Fresh Water Flush 30-amp Shore Power Electric Water Heater Halon Fire Suppression Dual Switchable Batteries Converter / Charger Automatic Bilge Pumps and Blower
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.