- 26 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.7 L Bravo III
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
(LOCATION: St. James City FL) The Wellcraft 2600 Martinique is a full-featured family cruiser with style, comfortable accommodations, and performance. She features a large open cockpit with ample seating and a spacious mid-cabin interior. Whether you are planning a day on water or a weekend getaway this 26' Express is ready to accommodate.
On deck we have a spacious cockpit with bimini top and full camper canvas. Helm electronics feature Hummingbird depth finder, compass, and Horizon VHF radio. Seating includes a swivel helm seat, a port side companion / sun lounge, and a transom bench seat. There is plenty of room and accommodations for a day of water sports and sun bathing. The Clarion stereo has speakers throughout the boat and a dashboard remote control. A transom door leads to the integrated swim platform with boarding ladder. The walk-through windshield gives access to the foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, spotlight, anchor and windlass.
The open salon has port side galley featuring modular cabinets and a Granulon counter top with single-burner electric cook top and integrated sink. Appliances include built-in microwave oven and under-counter refrigerator/freezer. Opposite the galley is a comfortable dinette. Forward is a double berth with under-berth storage. The mid-cabin provides an additional double berth. There is more than enough room for overnight and weekend getaways. The enclosed head is off the salon and includes shower. A reverse cycle HVAC unit maintains interior comfort.
Powered by a 5.7L Mercruisr engine with Bravo sterndrive that provides economical performance, this 26' Wellcraft is ready to cruise. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this 2600 Martinique.
- Key features of the Wellcraft 2600 Martinique include an accelerated lift hull, a large cockpit deck with a sunlounge, an enclosed head with a shower, and dockside power with AC outlets. The deck hardware is all through-bolted stainless steel. The dash is Vacuform wood grain with Faria Signature Series gauges. The midcabin of the 2600 Martinique has a roomy queen-size berth, a large opening window and plenty of privacy. The galley is loaded with convenience and features a molded sink with a Granulon countertop, a microwave, a refrigerator, a single-burner alcohol stove and an abundance of storage.
- Forward Bouble Berth Full Galley Dinette Enclosed Head with Shower Mid-Cabin Double Berth
- Modular Cabinets Molded Countertop with Integrated Sink Microwave Oven Single-Burner Stove Refrigerator
- Open Cockpit with Bimini Top Full Canvas Enclosure Cockpit Cover Starboard Helm with Captain's Chair Port Side Companion Lounge Converts to Sun Lounge Transom Bench Seat Walk-through Transom Integrated Swim Platform with Ladder
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Anchor with Chain and Rode Walk-through Windshield
- Electronics & Navigation
- Hummingbird Depth Finder Horizon VHF Radio Clarion Stereo with Remote
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 5.7L Mercruiser Engine - raw water cooled Bravo Sterndrive Trim Tabs Reverse Cycle HVAC 30-amp Shore Power Halon Fire Suppression
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.